10th March 2018, 03:45 PM
shailesh kadikar

What is the maximum age bar to study LLB via distance learning mode?

I am 43 years old. Can I study LLB via distance learning mode in Ahmedabad? Is yes, then provide list of universities/colleges or any private institutions in Ahmedabad offering LLB.

19th March 2018, 06:55 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum age bar to study LLB via distance learning mode?

Distance LLB is not a valid course. So, I suggest you not to pursue the course in distance mode.

The distance LLB course is not valid by Bar Council of India. There is no age limit to pursue LLB course.

The required minimum qualification to pursue course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.
19th March 2018, 08:45 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the maximum age bar to study LLB via distance learning mode?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year duration course after Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

There is no age limit to get admission in course. So, you are eligible to get admission in course after qualifying in entrance examination conducted by various universities.

List of universities/colleges in Ahmedabad offering LLB:

1. Institute of Law Nirma University.

2. Daulatbhai Trivedi Law College.

3. Sir L.A Shah Law College.

4. Government Law College Ahmedabad.

5. Motilal Nehru Law College.
19th March 2018, 09:58 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

There is no any age bar to pursue Law course (LLB or LLM) in regular or distance mode.

As per Bar council of India there will be no age limit to get admission but you have to fulfill the other eligibility as to qualify in entrance examination or on basis of merit score.

For LLB (3 year duration) - The required qualification is bachelor degree in any discipline.

For LLM (2 year duration) - The required qualification is LLB from a recognized university.

List of universities/colleges in Ahmedabad offering LLB:

Daulatbhai Trivedi Law college.

Sir LA Shah Law College.

Motilal Nehru Law College.

Nirma University.

University Law of College

M N Law College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?