30th November 2015, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges for whose MCA entrance exams I am eligible having done B.Sc(IT)?

Respected sir/ma’m,
I have 55% marks in 2 securing.
I am pursing B.Sc(IT) from SMU .Right now I am Pursuing graduation.
I want to know am I eligible to sit in MCA exams of NIMCET, JAM and etc. as I have maths in graduation but not main subject and also I am doing my graduation through distance learning. I would be very thankful to you if you give me the list of colleges of whose MCA exams I am eligible, my email id is [email protected] and contact no:-8882142185
Thanking You.

30th November 2015, 02:41 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges for whose MCA entrance exams I am eligible having done B.Sc(IT)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/ma’m,
I have 55% marks in 2 securing.
I am pursing B.Sc(IT) from SMU .Right now I am Pursuing graduation.
I want to know am I eligible to sit in MCA exams of NIMCET, JAM and etc. as I have maths in graduation but not main subject and also I am doing my graduation through distance learning. I would be very thankful to you if you give me the list of colleges of whose MCA exams I am eligible, my email id is [email protected] and contact no:-8882142185
Thanking You.
First of all to tell about MCA (Master of Computer Application), it is a post graduation course of 3 years duration consisting of 6 semesters. There are certain universities which provides lateral entry program through which you can join MCA of 2 years consisting of 4 semesters.

The eligibility needed for pursuing MCA is that you should have completed a graduation from a recognized university with at least 55% aggregate and added to that you should have studied mathematics as subject in your respected +2. There is no age limit for pursuing the course.

Regarding the entrance exams, there are many exams which is conducted all over India either university wise or state wise and the best exams which you can opt for applying are:
  • AIMCET - All India MCA Common Entrance Test
  • Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham MCA Entrance Exam
  • TANCET - Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test
  • BIT Mesra - Birla Institute of Technology Mesra MCA Entrance Exam
  • Delhi University MCA Entrance
  • IMCAT - Icfai School of Information Technology MCA Test*
  • ICET - Integrated Common Entrance Test, Andhra*
  • IIT JAM - Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission
  • Jammu University MCA Entrance Exam*Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam
  • Kerala Entrance Examinations for Admission to Master of Computer Applications
  • LUCSAT - Lucknow University Computer Science Admission
  • MAH MCA CET - Maharashtra MCA Common Entrance Test*
  • NIMCET - National Institute of Technology MCA Common Entrance Test*.*
  • RMCAAT - Rajasthan Master of Computer Application Admission Test*
  • Pune University MCA Entrance Exam**
  • PAM CAT - Punjab Admission to MCA Common Aptitude Test*
  • TIET - Thapar University of Engineering and Technology MCA Entrance Test*
  • VIT Vellore Institute of Technology Entrance Examination*
  • WB JECA - West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam MCA
30th November 2015, 02:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges for whose MCA entrance exams I am eligible having done B.Sc(IT)?

Below mentioned are the list of some of the Institutes where you can opt for MCA examination after completion of your B.Sc in IT from SMU, kindly have a look at it.

1. Acharya Motibhai Patel Institute of Computer Studies

Address: Ganpat University Mehsana-Gozaria Highway, Kherva, Gujarat State Highway 73, Gujarat 384012
Phone:02762 289 039

2. Ganpat University

Address: Ganpat University, Ganpat Vidyanagar, Mehsana-Gozaria Highway, Gujarat State Highway 73, Gujarat 384001
Phone: 1800 2331 2345

3. Sardar Patel University

Address: Vallabh Vidhyanagar, Gujarat
Phone: 02692 226 899

4. Baroda Institute Of Management Study

Address: Near Avdhuth Society, Vishvamitra Fatak, Lalbaug, Manjapur, Manjalpur, Manjalpur, Vadodara, Gujarat 390011
Phone:0265 266 0941

5. Orion College

Address: 13, Jetalpur Road, Shree Niketan Society, Near Jetalpur Bridge, Anand Nagar, Alkapuri, Vadodara, Gujarat 390007
Phone:093287 92999

6, AES Institute of Computer Studies

Address: Commerce College Road, Vasant Vihar, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009
Phone:079 2640 2987

7. Ahmedabad University

Address: AES Bungalow # 2, Opposite HL College of Commerce, Commerce Six Roads,, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009
Phone: 079 4004 4161

8. Nirma University of Science and Technology

Address: Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandlodia, Gota, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382481
Phone: 02717 241 911

9. Laxmi Institute of Computer Applications (MCA), Sarigam

Address: Valsad, Gujarat 396105

10. Chaudhary College

Address: Sector 7, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382007
Phone:079 2324 4320
30th November 2015, 06:13 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges through MCA exams after B.Sc in IT from SMU?

Hi,
As you write that you are pursuing B.Sc(IT) from SMU.It is possible to get admission in Colleges for MCA.Many Colleges in India provide admission for the students those want to do MCA.But,Some of the Colleges take the students those have the Mathematics Subject in 12th Class.If you have the Mathematics in 12th it will be helpful for you.

You can take Entrance Exam for MCA as NIMCET,JAM and other State level Exams for MCA.If you want to take admission in any college,first of all decide that where you want to take admission,then visit that College and meet with the Admission Officer of that college.There are many Colleges in India,Some of them for MCA are as follows:

1. Technocrats Institute of Technology Bhopal (M.P.)

2. Sri Satya Sai Institute of Science and Technology,Sehore(M.P.)

3. Department of Education, Jadavpur University

4. Rajiv gandhi Prodhyogiki Vishwvidhyalaya Bhopal(M.P.)

5. MSc IT College Mumbai

6. Baba Farid Institute of Technology Mumbai

7. Bhavan's Sri Aurobindo Junior College,Delhi

8. Aisect Junior College, Orissa

9. Adhikari Saraldas College,Orissa

10. Enine School of E-commerce Management
1st December 2015, 09:06 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

List of colleges where you can opt for MCA examination:-

1.Sardar Patel University
Address: Vallabh Vidhyanagar, Gujarat
Phone: 02692 226 899

2.Orion College
Address: 13, Jetalpur Road, Shree Niketan Society, Near Jetalpur Bridge, Anand Nagar, Alkapuri, Vadodara, Gujarat 390007
Phone:093287 92999

3.Acharya Motibhai Patel Institute of Computer Studies
Address: Ganpat University Mehsana-Gozaria Highway, Kherva, Gujarat State Highway 73, Gujarat 384012
Phone:02762 289 039

4.Baroda Institute Of Management Study
Address: Near Avdhuth Society, Vishvamitra Fatak, Lalbaug, Manjapur, Manjalpur, Manjalpur, Vadodara, Gujarat 390011
Phone:0265 266 0941

5.Ahmedabad University
Address: AES Bungalow # 2, Opposite HL College of Commerce, Commerce Six Roads,, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009
Phone: 079 4004 4161

6.Ganpat University
Address: Ganpat University, Ganpat Vidyanagar, Mehsana-Gozaria Highway, Gujarat State Highway 73, Gujarat 384001
Phone: 1800 2331 2345
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?