11th June 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for NIMCET for OBC candidate?

I hv got 64% in 10 and 53% in 12 and 60% in graduation.can i eligibile for nimcet exam?i belong a obc category...

16th June 2014, 09:12 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for NIMCET for OBC candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I hv got 64% in 10 and 53% in 12 and 60% in graduation.can i eligibile for nimcet exam?i belong a obc category...
Hey friend,

National Institute of Technology, Warangal conducts the National Institutes MCA Common Entrance Test for candidates to join in MCA course.

The qualification which is needed by the candidate in order to apply for the NIMCET exam is that:

# Candidate should have a Citizenship in India

# Education qualification needed is that the candidate should have completed a Bachelor Degree in any stream with 60% aggregate for General category and there are certain relaxation for other category and as you have mentioned that you are a OBC category candidate you need to have 55% aggregate.

If you are satisfying this then you can apply for the NIMCET exam.

The exam consist of 120 multiple choice questions covering the following subjects:
  • Mathematics: 50 Questions
  • Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning: 40 Questions
  • Computer Awareness : 10 Questions
  • General English : 20 Questions

For every correct answer you will get four marks and each wrongly answered question will lead to Negative One mark.

ALL THE BEST
6th September 2014, 02:35 PM
sakshi76

Smile Re: Eligibility for NIMCET for OBC candidate?

I got 59%in 12 with maths n >60%in BCA belongs to obc ... Can I apply for nimcet...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?