1st April 2010, 10:03 PM
AnilPan

Eligibility for NIMCET after BSCIT from SMU in distance learning and 10+2 with PCM with 70% marks?

I have done BSCIT from SMU in distance learning and 10+2 with PCM with 70% marks, Am I eligible for NIMCET or not?

Related Questions:
  1. NIMCET eligibility for Students who have compateted BSCIT from SMU with 80 % marks and 10+2 with 70% marks?
  2. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  3. List of colleges for whose MCA entrance exams I am eligible having done B.Sc(IT)?
  4. List of colleges in which i am eligible for MCA entrance exam? I have 55% marks in 12th, Now i m doing graduation through distance learning program
  5. Whether pursuing MBA(HR) from SMU-DE is not beneficial?
  6. Eligibility to appear in CAT, XAT and SNAP for B.Com final year student from SMU-DE?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in distance learning program in SMU? -- [New]
  8. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  9. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET(National eligibility Test)? I am pursuing MBA distance learning from SMU
  10. MCA after B.Sc. IT through Distance Learning Mode -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Regular MCA after B.Sc (IT) from SMU though distance learning?
  12. How to do B.Ed distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?
  13. Am I eligible to write NIMCET? I am studying BBA from Calicut University
  14. Am i eligible to apply for NIMCET and JAM exams for admission to MCA after distance mode B.Sc.(IT)?
  15. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  16. Regular MCA after B.Sc (IT) from SMU though distance learning?
  17. Which universities offering Ph.D after completing SMU distance? Eligibility and fee structure of these universities?
  18. Will it be good to do post graduation diploma course from Indian Institute after completion of MBA from SMU distance education?
2nd April 2010, 08:32 PM
fjindal

Default Re: Eligibility for NIMCET after BSCIT from SMU in distance learning and 10+2 with PCM with 70% marks?

Dear,
i have not so much knowledge about all that
but you can collect this information from the website or you can ask about that from your respected teachers
4th April 2010, 12:37 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility for NIMCET after BSCIT from SMU in distance learning and 10+2 with PCM with 70% marks?

please read this page for the eligibility details
http://www.winentrance.com/mca_entrance_exam/nit/NIMCET-Eligibility.html
4th April 2010, 03:00 AM
your1dost

yes you are eligible for nimcet for more info see the website
5th April 2010, 04:21 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

NIMCET 2010 Eligibility :-

student scored 60% marks or 6.5/10 CGPA (55% or 6.0/10 CGPA for SC/ST) in each of the examinations of

(i) 12th level with Mathematics and

(ii) Bachelor's Degree of Full time 3 year duration from a recognized University With any one of

1. Mathematics
2. Statistics
3. Business Mathematics
4. Discrete Mathematics
5. Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science
6. Business Statistics
7. Computational Mathematics
8. Elementary Mathematics
9. Elementary Statistics
10th April 2010, 06:46 PM
dreamgirl

hi
you are eligible for it.
now just prepare for the exam.

all the best
21st January 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for NIMCET after BSCIT from SMU in distance learning and 10 2 with PCM with 70% marks?

please help me ...
i have done gniit from niit ranchi and bsc it from kuvempu university (distance) .
i wan to know name of universities where i m applicable for mca .
27th January 2011, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for NIMCET after BSCIT from SMU in distance learning and 10 2 with PCM with 70% marks?

i am passed 10 with 54% and 12 is also 54%
my BCA is complete with 73% with multimedia subject no maths but my 12 th is maths
i am eligible or not for NIMCET
8th February 2011, 06:43 PM
priya2242

Location: QR.NO-2RB-6/2,KALPANA FLAT,BHUBANESWAR-751014,ORISSA

Eligibility for NIMCET after BSCIT from SMU in distance learning and 10+2 with PCM with 70% marks?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hello,

here r some info.

student scored 60% marks or 6.5/10 CGPA (55% or 6.0/10 CGPA for SC/ST) in

(*)
12th level with Mathematics and

(**)
Bachelor's Degree of Full time 3 year duration from a recognized University With any one of

*. Mathematics

**. Statistics

***. Business Mathematics

****. Discrete Mathematics

*****. Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science

******. Business Statistics

*******. Computational Mathematics

********. Elementary Mathematics

*********. Elementary Statistics

all d best for future

//priya//
15th August 2012, 04:29 PM
samatha89
Member+

NIMCET 2010 Eligibility :-

student scored 60% marks or 6.5/10 CGPA (55% or 6.0/10 CGPA for SC/ST) in each of the examinations of

(i) 12th level with Mathematics and

(ii) Bachelor's Degree of Full time 3 year duration from a recognized University With any one of

1. Mathematics
2. Statistics
3. Business Mathematics
4. Discrete Mathematics
5. Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science
6. Business Statistics
7. Computational Mathematics
8. Elementary Mathematics
9. Elementary Statistics
12th June 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Hi,I am passed 10th with 83%,12th with 58% and now I am continuing bsc with math[hons]..Can I eligible for this exam?..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?