8th December 2015, 11:37 AM
thileebanraghu

Which group exam is preferable for a Chemical engineer?

I have completed b.tech in chemical engg and got second class in my degree. Tell me that which group exam is preferable for me..whether 1,2,3 or 4?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the most preferable NIT for Chemical Engineering? How to apply online? I have scored 781 in GATE in chemical engineering
  2. How to get a job in railways? I am a chemical engineer
  3. How much is the score required to join MS in Chemical Engineering? Which universities are preferable and what are the job opportunities?
  4. What will be the career scope for Chemical Engineer in India? What will be the salary offered for a Chemical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I get model paper of IOCL for assistant engineer for written(diploma in chemical engineer)?
  6. Colleges or universities preferable for doing M.S in Chemical Engineering?
  7. Eligibility to get job of a Chemical Engineer after diploma in Chemical Engineering or is it necessary to do B.Tech?
  8. Which course to do in Post Graduation being Chemical engineer?
  9. How to become a chemical engineer? I am a 10th passed student
  10. What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering
  11. Career prospects of a Chemical Engineer who has selected as a Associate System Engineer in IBM?
  12. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
  13. What is the future of chemical engineer?
  14. Which colleges or universities are preferable for doing MS in abroad in Chemical Engineering? What about the job opportunities?
  15. How can I apply for Training of 6 months in Chemical Industries being a B.Tech Chemical Engineer?
  16. HPCL management trainee officer exam for chemical engineer?
  17. How can I become a chemical engineer after completing 12th in biology?
  18. Previous years question papers for ONGC engineer trainee exam for chemical stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?