18th January 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Which group in MBA will produce a bright future after completing B.Sc in PCM?

hello.... sir this is dinesh reddy studing B.Sc(maths,physics,chemistry) and wanted to know which group in MBA will secure me a bright future

13th October 2012, 08:53 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which group in MBA will produce a bright future after completing B.Sc in PCM?

Master of Business Administration is a 2 years post graduation course in the field of management. Those who are interested in more managerial type of roles in the companies should apply for the MBA course.

To answer your question, it purely depends on your interest. There are various branches of MBA that would get a good job. Some examples are:

Economics

IT

Healthcare

Retail Management

Management

Banking

Human Resources

Finance

Generally MBA in Finance is considered as good field. You can become investment banker, or join various other related fields. Those who are interested in IT sector should do MBA in IT. If looking for job in Banks then go for MBA in Banking. My advice would be MBA in Finance or Human Resources.

To pursue MBA you will first have to appear for the entrance exams. There are various exams for the MBA admission. You can choose any of the mentioned below:

CAT

MAT

XAT

GMAT

Those who seek admission in Indian Institute of Management requires to appear for Common Admission Test (CAT). The requirement is 50 percent marks in graduation for general and 45 percent marks for SC/ST.

If you do not meet the required percentage then I would suggest you to appear for Management Aptitude Test (MAT). There is no percentage requirement for MAT. Although you can not take admission in IIMs with MAT but there are several good universities that accept MAT score.
13th October 2012, 10:30 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which group in MBA will produce a bright future after completing B.Sc in PCM?

Hello dear

To pursue MBA you will first have to appear for the entrance exams. There are various exams for the MBA admission. You can choose any of the mentioned below:

CAT

MAT

XAT

GMAT

There are various branches of MBA that would get a good job. Some examples are:

Economics

IT

Healthcare

Retail Management

Management

Banking

Human Resources

Finance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?