22nd December 2011, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Navy after completion of 12th Science?

can i join indian navy after passing 12 science exam
reply me soon.

22nd December 2011, 01:09 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy after completion of 12th Science?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligilble to join Indian Navy after the completion of 12th class in Science stream.

Here is the eligibility criteria that a candidate need to possess in order to join Indian Navy after completion of 12th class.

Academic Qualification :
-One should have completed 12th class from a recognized board with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects.
-Candidates who are pursuing final year of 12th class with these subjects are also eligible to apply for NDA Exam for Navy.

Age criteria :
-One should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for this exam.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to take up this exam.

This exam is being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.

Having completed 12th class with Science stream, you can apply for Army wing through NDA Exam.

The upcoming NDA Exam is going to be conducted on 15-04-2012. If you are interested to appear for this exam,you can apply for this exam.

For more information on this exam, I suggest you to visit
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
22nd December 2011, 04:07 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of 12th science you can apply for Indian Navy wing through NDA exam.
NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice in every year.

Eligibility for NDA exam:-

1.Candidate must have complete the 12th in science field.

2.Candidates age should be in between 16.5-19 years.

3.Candidate must be a citizen of India.

4.Candidate must be physically fit.

These are the eligibility criteria you need to fulfill.

So, go for the NDA exam..

All the best.
19th March 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

How to join navy without appearing in nda exam..plz tell me fast
19th March 2012, 10:24 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.......
The details information including eligibility criteria of Indian navy are as follows.....

For more details visit official website of Indian navy .

Good luck............
20th March 2012, 03:26 AM
sachin170490

If you have passed 12th with mathematics and physics subjects. You can join indian navy otherwise you can not join indian navy. This is only qualification eligiblity. For more detail, visit official website
http://indiannavy.nic.in/
24th March 2012, 11:58 PM
Denny_Crane

my friend following are the qualification for diffrent rank in indian navy
TYPE OF ENTRY UNMARRIEDMAN/ WOMAN AGE LIMIT EDJUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION

1.NDA (national defence By UPSC) men 16 1/2 - 19 YEARS 10+2 OR EQUIVALENT WITH PHYSICS,CHEMSTRY,MATHS

2.Cadet entry (10+2)Exeutive Navel Acadmy .Goa men 16 1/2 - 19 YEARS 10+2 OR EQUIVALENT WITH PHYSICS,CHEMSTRY,MATHS

3. 10+2 Tecnical Entry Scheme men 16 1/2 - 19 1\2 YEARS 10+2 PCM (75%AGGREGATE TO APPLY)

4. Graduate Special Entry.
Naval Academy,Goa men 19-22 yrs B.Sc (physics & Maths)or B.E

5. NCCC Spacial Entry,
Naval Acadmy.Goa men 19-24 yrs B.Sc (physics & Maths)or B.E with Naval wring Senior
Div. NCC 'C' Certificate.

6. Direct Entry,Naval Armaments men 19 1\2 - 25 yrs Degree in Electronics\Elect./mech. Engg.
post Graduate Degree in Electronics or Physics
Inspection Cadre

(by CDS Exam)

so i think this will give you idea about qualification to join indian navy as an officer rank.
27th March 2012, 05:53 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
No you are not eligible to apply for Indian navy exam because the minimum educational qualification is +2 with maths and physics streams.

You can apply for the indian army exam.
Eligibility criteria:

You should be a citizen of india.
Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.
Age should be 16.5 to 19years.
+2 from any recognised state board of india.

For further details visit
www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
30th April 2012, 05:12 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you should have completed 12th class from a recognized board with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects.if you are are pursuing final year of 12th class with these subjects are also eligible to apply for NDA Exam for Navy.
Age criteria :you should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for this exam.Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to take up this exam.
This exam is being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.
30th April 2012, 09:44 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Indian Navy after 12th Science provided you fulfill other eligibility criteria through NDA entrance exam.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical Fitness can apply for Indian Navy of NDA.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
13th June 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

any job for 20 year old student of science?
27th August 2012, 05:09 PM
kumars pawar

can i join indian completion of 12 science by pcb
29th August 2012, 05:08 PM
FIRST RANK SOLUTION

Yes, After completing your Intermediate examination you are eligible for Indian Navy. But only those candidates may apply for Indian Navy, who have study maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects in 12Th examination, If you have already from science background then you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is conducted by UPSC, twice in a year and only Unmarried male candidates are eligible for NDA Examination.

So, If your age should between 16.5 to 19 years then you are eligible for NDA Examination. Your age should not be more than 19 years at the time of commencement of Training. The age eligibility is properly mentioned in the notification, So before apply for the examination please read the Notification carefully.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form online only, No offline application form facility is availiable from this year.

The notification of NDA Examination is published twice in a year in the employment newspaper or in the UPSC Website.

For this year NDA (I) Examination notification was already published and today is the examination.

If you failed to apply for this year NDA (I) Examination then please wait for NDA (II) Examination Notification. Soon the Notification of NDA(II) will be Published.

NDA Examination is comprises of a Written Exam followed by and Intelligence and Personality Test, The written exam consist of two papers :

~~ Mathematics and
~~ General Ability Test

The General Ability Test consists of : English and General Knowledge. the papers in all the subjects consist of Objective type questions only.

To appear for NDA, you must be in good physical and mental health andfree from any disease.

All the best
29th September 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

sir ,my 12 science result is 51.66 of three subject. I am alijible for indian nevy exam?
13th October 2012, 09:53 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

> NDA - National Defence Academy
~> Since you are asking about how to join Indian Navy after 10+2, the best option is NDA.
>>
NDA Exam is conducted and held by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year.
It consists of three wings :-
> Indian Navy
> Indian Air Force
> Indian Army
> You can apply both online and offline.
To apply online, Click Here
>> Physical Standards :-

>> Eligibility Criteria :-
>> Qualification of 10+2 is required with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized Board or State Board or University.
>> A minimum of 60% marks is required in aggregate with Physics and Mathematics.
>> The age limit is 16.5 years to 19 years.
>> Apart from these, you must have a citizenship of India, and must be an unmarried male candidate.
>> For further details, refer to the official website of UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?