26th December 2015, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

Which MBA specialization is better for a bright future?

Sir,
I am B.Com Final year Student.Tell me Which Speciliation will be better for bright future and will give good salary MBA in Finance or Business Analytics.

Disha Kohli

Related Questions:
26th December 2015, 07:55 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which MBA specialization is better for a bright future?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.

Entrance exam conducted for this course: CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP, GMAT etc.

For better bright future and good salary, MBA in finance is the best option for candidates who wish to do this course.
26th December 2015, 09:53 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Which MBA specialization is better for a bright future?

As you are done with the B.com course in between the MBA in Finance and Business analytics it is better to choose MBA in Finance as there are more career options or jobs which are available for the Finance candidates.

Finance as a subject mainly involves in the Management,control and review your investment and resources of money as a capital required for industrial building.This is about finance and these activities are carried out by the Finance manager.

MBA can be done by appearing for the entrance examinations such as the GMAT,CMAT,etc.

There are multiple career options which are available for the Finance candidates and some of them are.
  1. Asset Management
  2. Corporate Finance
  3. Credit risk management
  4. Corporate Banking
  5. Derivatives structuring
  6. Treasury
  7. Private equity
These are the various areas which are available for Finance candidates.

By doing the MBA in finance you will have vast career opportunities so take up MBA in Finance
27th December 2015, 07:53 PM
kantraman

Banking management as specialization in MBA is best for getting jobs in banking sector as today many banks recruit many post.
28th December 2015, 09:16 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.

Finance is a better option for your bright future.

MBA is pursued after writing examinations such as the GMAT,CMAT, CAT, MAT, etc.

Some of the career options are given as under:-

Corporate Finance

Asset Management

Derivatives structuring

Corporate Banking

Credit risk management

Private equity

Treasury
29th December 2015, 02:40 PM
AbhinavSinha1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am B.Com Final year Student.Tell me Which Speciliation will be better for bright future and will give good salary MBA in Finance or Business Analytics.

Disha Kohli
Hi if you want to go for a good MBA specialization, then i would recommend you to go for MBA in oil and gas, you also have an option of MBA in Aviation operations, both have good future . MBA in oil and gas l;ets you explore the oil industry and be with one of the big corporate companies that deals with the same, with oil comes the money and hence this can lead to to the doors of success.
MBA in aviation operations is also gaining popularity as india is planning to expand its aviation sector more and more so growing demand of aviation professionals are expected in the industry. Hence I would recommend you both these sectors . You can look for UPES Dehradoon, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University for MBA in Oil and Gas while for Aviation you can check
UPES, Academy of Aviation And Engineering, AIrrath institute of education and aviation are good for Aviation Management courses. Among these UPES is considered to be one of the most preferred for such core sector studies, morover the placements are also good and you get a good exposure in here.SO take your pick . All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?