19th January 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Which group should I take if I am studying in Poultry Science? What is the syllabus for my group?

i am studing in poultry science what group i should take. What is the syllabus for my group?

15th May 2011, 02:07 PM
deepakdeep1

Default Re: Which group should I take if I am studying in Poultry Science? What is the syllabus for my group?

Dear student any student who claims medical, psychological or compassionate grounds as a reason for missing an examination (group presentation, midterm, or final) MUST obtain appropriate certification as outlined in the Undergraduate Calendar under
Section VIII: Undergraduate Degree Regulations and Procedures – Academic
Consideration and Appeals. Once the documentation is approved by the Department
Chair, a student with appropriate certification will be granted an exemption from the
midterm or group presentation. There will not be any deferred midterm exam. The mark
for an exempted midterm will be proportionally equivalent to the final exam mark as
compared to the class average. If there is no adequate excuse for absence from a midterm or a group presentation, a mark of zero will be awarded. Suspected cases of academic misconduct and plagiarism will be reported to the Dean, Ontario Agricultural College.
SYALLABUS
General Course Description: The objective of the course is to ensure familiarity with
methods of reproductive management and technology in domestic and non-domestic/zoo
species. The students will be given the opportunity to take what they have learned in the
first half of this course for an in-depth exploration of reproductive management or
technology in an area/species in which they have a specific interest. They will present
the results of their exploration as a group presentation and term paper.
Course Format:
The principle method of course material presentation will be lectures and student
presentations. Students are expected to attend class and take complete notes.
Thanks!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?