11th May 2013, 01:50 PM
Roshni Srinivas

How should I study Astrophysics after completing 11th standard?

. Sir,
I have completed my 11th standard and preparing for my IIT 2014 .I like to study astrophysics .Is this the right option for my career? Give ur valuable suggestions .

Related Questions:
  1. How to continue studies in India after completing 11th standard in 11th standard?
  2. How can I become a scientist in Astrophysics after passing 11th
  3. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Astrophysics) in Abroad to B.E.(ECE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? -- [New]
  4. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  5. Can I get admission in school for repeating class 12th?
  6. Colleges for B.Sc in Astrophysics? Qualification required? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. After 11th standard can I study in US with scholarship?
  8. How can I study Astrophysics in Harvard University being a student of 12th standard?
  9. Percentage needed in board and CET exam to study astrophysics?
  10. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  11. How to study Astrophysics after passing class 12th? When is the entrance exam and which are the colleges for Astrophysics in India
  12. Can I directly give 12th exam from private after passing 10th from Maharashtra board?
  13. Which group should I take in my 11th standard after completing 10th standard
  14. Repeat class 12th with Physics and Maths is possible for Commerce student?
  15. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  16. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  17. Which are the institutes in India offering Astrophysics? How ca I prepare for it?
  18. Am I eligible for the IIST entrance examination? What's the syllabus for the same? Should I give more preference to astronomy and astrophysics unlike other entrance examinations? I have 9.6 CGPA in 10th and having good percentage in 11th
30th June 2016, 06:18 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I study Astrophysics after completing 11th standard?

1. In modern days, Astrophysics has become an important career options for many students due its immense scope and being an unique course. After completion of 10+2, you an apply for entrance exam for pursuing Astrophysics.

2. Joint Entrance Examination is conducted by CBSE and it has two levels called JEE Main and Advanced. The selection of candidates in Indian Institute of Technology is done on basis of JEE Advanced. JEE Main qualified candidates are eligible for JEE Advanced exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?