12th September 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Guidance for career in PSUs for B.Sc Computer graduate?

Sir I have completed my bsc computer degree in 2010 I worked in corporation bank now working in state Bank of hyderabad as clerk, i want to work in psu like gail, ongc , sail so pls guide me to have career in psu maharatna companies

Related Questions:
  1. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
  2. Any career guidance available after passing BSc Nursing?
  3. What should I do after graduation? Go for job or post graduation course?
  4. How to do M.Tech after Msc computer science?
  5. What career options should I choose between BSc computer application, BSc Physics and BSc Mathematics?
  6. What are the options available in Higher Studies after passing final year Civil Engineering?
  7. Eligibility for Civil engineers to apply for PSU?
  8. Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?
  9. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  10. What are the best career options for me to get a better job? I am a BSc hons graduate in chemistry
  11. List of career opportunities available for a B.Com graduate?What are the further studies I should go for? I'm 28 years old married lady and interested in glamour industry
  12. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after passing BSc IT graduate?
  14. Career scope and Job Opportunities for me in NTPC and PSUs after completion of Electrical Engineering?
  15. Guidance to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  16. How to make a career in BHEL company after scoring 60% in T.Y.BSc in Physics?
  17. What is the best career option after completing BSc Physics with computer application
  18. Possibility to join PSUs after a gap of 1-2 years of B.Tech through GATE?
14th September 2015, 12:58 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Guidance for career in PSUs for B.Sc Computer graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have completed my bsc computer degree in 2010 I worked in corporation bank now working in state Bank of hyderabad as clerk, i want to work in psu like gail, ongc , sail so pls guide me to have career in psu maharatna companies
PSU stands for Public Sector Undertaking this term is refereed to the government owned corporation. Under PSU Government owned majority of equity. Job seeker can find the opportunity under PSU as there are lots of job profiles available to the candidates according to their filed.

For getting job in any of the PSU company one has to appear for entrance exam and also has to qualify the entrance followed by interview round with a good score. After the score tally in entrance exam and interview round candidate get the desired job according to their field.

In order to apply for PSU entrance exam an individual has to have a degree of B.Tech or any equivalent degree related to the field with minimum 50% from recognized university. Age should not be more than 30 years for general category. For SC/ST/OBC there is a relaxation of years accoding to government norms.

Generally employment notification published in the month of October in all the leading newspaper of India and also the notification also published in the official website too. So if you cannot find the employment news you have to check the official page regularly particularly in the month of October.

You can apply for this exam especially related to the filed of computer. If you score good marks you will be able to get a job under Government sector company.

log on to :

www.gailonline.com

http://sailcareers.com/

There is a current opening in GAIL so you can read the PDF if you are interested in this kind of job.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DETAILED_ADVT_ET_08-09-2015.pdf(557.0 KB, 60 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?