8th August 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of intermediate to do CA course in future?

What should I do after completion of intermediate to do CA course in future? What all things I need to make sure that I need to do for that? Can someone please provide me your advice to me as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the answer!

Related Questions:
  1. What is best after completion of intermediate? Is it Graduation or Polytechnic course?
  2. Which course is a best choice for me for good future after completion of Intermediate with 77% of marks?
  3. Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam?
  4. Is this possible to do CS Intermediate directly after the completion of B.Com and having 5 years of work experience as Accountant?
  5. What are the courses I should choose except engineering if secured above 90% in 12th standard?
  6. Best career options available for me to do BSc IT or BCA? Future opportunities after completion of the course?
  7. Is there any job available after completion of intermediate?
  8. Which stream in Engineering is a better choice for me between ECE and Chemical Engineering after completion of Intermediate?
  9. How to join Agricultural B.Sc after completion of Intermediate?
  10. Is it better to join CS after completing B.Com(CA)?
  11. Should I study Polytechnic course after completing 10th standard if secured 80% in 9th?
  12. How to join Medicine after the completion of Intermediate with MPC stream?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of Intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I do Diploma after 10th or continue with 11th and 12th? What would be best?
  15. Which course I have to take after completing MPC with EAMCET in intermediate
  16. Guidance regarding CA course to join after the completion of Intermediate?
  17. What should I do after completion of intermediate(MPC)?
  18. What are the scholarships am eligible for doing higher education after completion of intermediate with 88% marks?
9th August 2015, 12:14 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after completion of intermediate to do CA course in future?

CA :- Chartered Accountant
-> It is the complicated to complete and easy after you became CA.
-> Firstly you have to join in academy for pursuing coaching to appear in CPT exam.
CPT:- Common Proficiency Test .
* It is conducted twice a year during
a) December .
b) June .
CPT exam comprises of 200 marks , one must secure 100 marks to go further .
-> After qualifying in CPT , next step is IPCC .
-> IPCC is of two groups
* Group 1
* Group 2
- > This is the deciding stage for everyone who is doing CA.
* Once qualifying in 2 groups .
* Next step is article ship .
-> This means working under an experienced CA for 1 year and the advantage is that you will receive stipend depending on your IPCC percentage .
-> After the successful completion of article ship , next step is to appear in CA finals .
-> One who crosses CA final , they reaches their goal .
9th August 2015, 06:28 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of intermediate to do CA course in future?

CA is the Chartered Accountancy course. It is one the best stream to make as a career for commerce stream candidates.

This course has three stages:

Common Proficiency Test.

Integrated Professional Competence Course.

Final course.

After 10+2, you can apply for the Common Proficiency Test conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India in month of June and December.

You can apply for the December CPT exam. This exam consists of multiple choice questions from Fundamentals of Accounting, Economics, Mercantile law and Aptitude.

Official website: www.icai.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?