18th May 2012, 09:16 AM
Ajitmaurya51

Is Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Technology a good institute?

Is the Guru gram institute of aeronautical engineering and technology better..???

26th July 2012, 10:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Technology a good institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajitmaurya51 View Post
Is the Guru gram institute of aeronautical engineering and technology better..???

The Guru Gram Institute of Engineering & Technology offers undergraduate degree programs in various Engineering field including Aeronautical Engineering. Candidate seeking for the Degree program in Aeronautical Engineering, must have passed the +2 level of Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Maths with 50% Marks in individual subjects. The duration of the program is four years. The program in Aerospace/Aeronautical are offered at Nagpur and Faridabad campus and the degree is awarded by IGNOU. Admission are based on merit.

As per the recognition of the Institute is concerned there is no available information. The detail regarding the admission procedure and recognition one may refer to the following Link.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?