15th June 2013, 11:14 AM
tiwari.kartikey

Which has a better scope in future between Chemical Engineering and Aircraft Maintanance engineering

i like both chemical engineering and aircraft maintinance engineering which has best future scope

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Air Force after completing Aircraft Maintanance engineering
  2. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is a UG course or a Diploma course? -- [New]
  3. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  4. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  5. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  6. What is the scope of chemical engineering in future? Which are the companies offering chemical engineering?
  7. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  8. Which course has a better future between Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  9. Physical standards required for NDA entrance examination like EYESIGHT, height etc.? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do Chemical Engineering from Banasthali University Rajasthan after 12th? Scope of Chemical Engineering?
  11. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  12. Is there any scope in Aircraft Maintanence engineering diploma?
  13. What is the scope in future after passing 12th standard if i choose Chemical Engineering?
  14. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  15. Which stream in Engineering is a better choice for me between ECE and Chemical Engineering after completion of Intermediate?
  16. How to do Aircraft Maintenance engineering? What is the future regarding job placement? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering
  18. Which engineering discipline has more scope among engineering disciplines like ECE, EEE?
25th September 2013, 08:36 PM
SAIRAGHU263

Default Re: Which has a better scope in future between Chemical Engineering and Aircraft Maintanance engineering

I think chemical engineering has better in future.Because by using chemicals we can make many amazing things. Since,in this world pollution is increasing day by day many new diseases are emerging out.So,we need to invent new medicines for it.By knowing more about chemicals,we can invent new medicines atleast for some diseases.And also we can help the scientists who were trying to discover new medicines . Another interesting thing is that,we can also mesmerize people by using chemical science.

BUT aircraft maintainence not bad since people are addicting to luxourios life ,in future there may be demand for it.

But,in the point of job, there may be jobs having more salaries will get in aircraft side.

But, in creative side chemical engineering has more scope.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?