31st January 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Which course shall I do in my higher studies related to computer science?

Which course shall I do in my higher studies related to computer science? Can you please share with your experience and the course which you opted for? Did it help to move on with the career goal which you wanted to set? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about higher studies in Chennai after completion of B.E computer science?
  2. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  3. What should I do next for higher studies after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Can distance education students appear for E-CET exam?
  5. Scope of B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  6. How to do higher studies in genetics and bioinformatics? I have done B.E in computer science
  7. What should I do next after completion of diploma in Computer Science? Which course should I take for my higher studies?
  8. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  9. Which course is better between BCA and BBA? Which has more chances to get a job?
  10. Which one I should opt for after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Job or post graduation courses?
  11. Higher studies option after O Level in Computer Science? Short term programmes which can prepare me for placement?
  12. Higher courses which are valuable for me after B.E Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which subject should I take after passing SSLC with 80%?
  14. Which is the best choice between Job and Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  15. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  16. Can I do my higher studies CA course after completion of 12th with 88% marks?
  17. What can I do after BSc? Which is having more scope nowadays? I am a final year BSc(CS) student
  18. How should I apply for higher studies in ISRO?
31st January 2016, 11:52 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course shall I do in my higher studies related to computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course shall I do in my higher studies related to computer science? Can you please share with your experience and the course which you opted for? Did it help to move on with the career goal which you wanted to set? Awaiting for the answer.
You can do MCA course, this course stands for Master of Computer Application and the duration of the course is 3 years consisting of 6 semesters. This course gives you more opportunity to MNC and moreover gives you knowledge about computer and it's application.

You will study more regarding the programming papers such as JAVA,C,C++,Data Structures and other papers. You will also get to know about software engineering and related papers which will be helpful at the time of joining in company.

The eligibility needed for applying for the course is candidate should have completed UG with at least 55% and should have studied mathematics as subject in respected +2.

To join in this course you need to apply for the entrance exam and there are many exams based on the state in which you are applying and the top collehes which you can prefer for doing the course are:
  • University of Pune
  • Jawaharlal Nehru University
  • University of Hyderabad
  • NIT
  • Birla Institute of Technology
  • Motilal Nehru National institute of Technology
  • PSG College of Technology
  • ITM University
  • VIT University
  • Jamia Millia Islamia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?