21st April 2016, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the best course to study for Diploma CSE student?

Hello Sir/Mam,
I am a student of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering. I just want to know which is the best course for higher studies after completing my Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering?

22nd April 2016, 08:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best course to study for Diploma CSE student?

After completion of your Diploma course in CSE, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor Degree courses like B.E/B.Tech, etc.,. To get admission in B.E/ B.Tech course, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course.
22nd April 2016, 11:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best course to study for Diploma CSE student?

Best Courses to pursue after completion of Diploma in Computer Science:

The very best course to pursue after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course is "B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science" Engineering. Basically it is you to decide which stream to go with based on your interests and goals. Of course there are several other courses to pursue after completion of Diploma in Computer Science.

>> B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering

>> Bachelor of Business Administration

>> Bachelor of Architecture

>> Bachelor of Science in Information Technology

>> Bachelor of Computer Applications

Besides this you may go with industrial oriented training and several courses are, Java Foundation Course, ACTS Career Course, .NET Foundation Course, Net Working, Web Designing and ASP.NET Courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?