31st January 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

What should I do next for higher studies after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering?

I have completed my B.E Computer science in an regular college.what should i prefer next for higher studies. Can someone please help me to find the best course which I can take up next? It will be really helpful if you can give me the information on this soon?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do next for higher studies after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering? -- [New]
  2. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  3. What should I do next after completion of diploma in Computer Science? Which course should I take for my higher studies?
  4. Which one I should opt for after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Job or post graduation courses?
  5. Details about higher studies in Chennai after completion of B.E computer science?
  6. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  7. Which is the best choice between Job and Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  8. Can I do my higher studies CA course after completion of 12th with 88% marks?
  9. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  10. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering being a economically poor candidate?
  11. Can distance education students appear for E-CET exam?
  12. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
  13. Scope of B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do higher studies in genetics and bioinformatics? I have done B.E in computer science
  16. Which is better to study among MBA and MS in abroad for CSE student?
  17. Which course I can take up next for higher studies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Which course shall I do in my higher studies related to computer science?
31st January 2016, 11:56 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next for higher studies after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.E Computer science in an regular college.what should i prefer next for higher studies. Can someone please help me to find the best course which I can take up next? It will be really helpful if you can give me the information on this soon?
You can prefer doing MCA course which is a post graduate course of 3 years duration. The eligibility needed for this course is candidate should
have completed a degree in any stream and should have got at least 55% and should have studied mathematics as subject in respected +2.

The next thing to be noted to join in this course is you should apply for entrance exam and satisfy the eligibility framed for it and some of the best exams are BHU MCA, JECA MCA, JNU MCA, MHT CET MCA, NIMCET, RMCAAT, LUCSAT.

The top colleges for pursuing MCA in India are:
  • University of Pune
  • Jawaharlal Nehru University
  • University of Hyderabad
  • NIT
  • Birla Institute of Technology
  • Motilal Nehru National institute of Technology
  • PSG College of Technology
  • ITM University
  • VIT University
  • Jamia Millia Islamia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?