9th October 2016, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do college and at the same work in some private company after completion of 12th?

Is it possible to do college and at the same work in some private company after completion of 12th? What are the possibilities for the same? I don't have enough finance to sustain with only studying so I need to work and get the college done! please help.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get placement in a good company while doing B.Tech in private college?
  2. Will B.Com honours course completion add in weightage along with company secretary course to get the job?
  3. How to work in US production company after passing B.Tech in mechanical stream
  4. Scope after doing MBA course?
  5. List of the available government jobs in teaching field in Delhi for ECE graduate? I worked as a lecturer in engineering college in Indore and then I worked in private company
  6. How can I become a pilot in private jet company after completion of 10th standard?
  7. How much salary would I get after completion of MBA from private colleges?
  8. Doing MBA after BCA : Is my decision correct? Opportunities after completing MBA?
  9. Am I eligible to work as a company secretary after completion of CS executive course?
  10. Does it really matter to have good CGPA for getting job in private MNC companies?
  11. What should I do to get a job in private company after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  12. How to work in private company in Dubai after completing B.A?
  13. Am I eligible to join Engineering after completion of 12th Class in private? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the core company jobs I can apply after completion of B.E Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  15. How to work in software company? I am a BSc 6th semester student
  16. Options to join a PSU in Biotechnology department for PhD Biochemistry holder?
  17. Which private reputed company I can apply for job after completion of B.E Electrical engineering?
  18. Last date for applying for Polytechnic Exam? Where to submit the forms?
9th October 2016, 03:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do college and at the same work in some private company after completion of 12th?

Yes, you can definitely pursue higher studies in college and do part time job which can act as a financial aid. There are many part time job options which you can do while pursuing undergraduate course. You can opt for freelancing jobs online. The internet world is huge and there are opportunities in various websites and online companies. You can also opt for other part time jobs like Data Entry, Telecaller, Courier Person, Delivery Person, etc. wherein you can earn handsome amount which will help to meet your expense to some extent.
9th October 2016, 08:08 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do college and at the same work in some private company after completion of 12th?

If you join regular college then it might not be possible for you to go ahead with your job.I suggeat you to apply in any open university then can continue with your job.Better to apply in Indira Gandhi Open University this is one of the best Open university in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?