28th January 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Options available for further studies while working in HCL after Diploma?

I have completed my 3 year diploma in electrical engg after my high school . i am now doing job in hcl infosystem but i am not happy with it . as it is for providing support to corporate customers. i am a moderate student and have obtained 92 % in 10th and 75% in diploma. now i want to pursue my studies further but the thing is that i dont have time to study. now what are the options available for me and what i should do with my life .kindly help me to figure this out

2nd February 2014, 12:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Options available for further studies while working in HCL after Diploma?

Time is a factor in everyone's life. Some do not have time to pursue different work and some have time but nothing to do. Everything depends on the skills of yours regarding time management. You need to manage your time efficiently which will help you in fulfilling your desires.

It is good to see that you want to study and not limit your educational qualification to diploma. You should go for the undergraduate degree courses now. However since you are working, so you should go for the course in correspondence mode.

The institutes which offer undergraduate degrees in correspondence mode are :-
-NIST School of Education, Garia, Kolkata
-IPS Academy, C.G Road, Ahmedabad
-Excel College of Higher Education, Navi Mumbai
-International Institute of Management and Technical Studies IIMT Studies Distance Education
-Education First Correspondence College, Bangalore, Cox Town, Bangalore
-Larn Edutech, Behala, Kolkata
-Bharathiar University Distance Education - Authorised Study Center, Coimbatore
-School of Distance Education, Visakhapatnam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?