10th September 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?

I have completed MBA in Hospital Management through distance mode from a recognized university. Am i not eligible to pursue Ph.D. in hospital management?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study PhD in Hospital Management for a candidate who has completed MBA from Distance Education?
  2. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  4. How to pursue Ph.D in Hospital Management? I have completed MSc in Hospital Administration
  5. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me?
  7. How to join Ph.D in Hospital Management?
  8. Fees and qualification required for PhD? How and in which subject to complete PhD?
  9. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  10. How can i do Ph.D. in Hospital Administration with 3 years experience as Hospital Administrator?
  11. What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?
  12. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  13. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  14. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  15. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  16. Qualification required to study PhD for M.A. candidate?
  17. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  18. Can I study PhD in Punjab University if completed Master's in Hospital Administration from ICFAI after BDS?
10th September 2015, 11:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed MBA in Hospital Management through distance mode from a recognized university. Am i not eligible to pursue Ph.D. in hospital management?
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Hospital Management from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
11th September 2015, 12:47 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
For doing PhD the aspirant has to have a master’s degree, background in related field, minimum GPA requirements and submit transcripts. This is the main qualification i.e. the aspirant must be post graduate in the same line.
11th September 2015, 09:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have got at least 55% marks in your MBA then surely you can apply for PH.D admission. The merit list for admission is based on the marks in the written exam and interview.

If you qualify NET/SET/JRF then you have good chance of getting admission in a reputed university. Therefore, be prepared for the screening test if you want to get admission.
11th September 2015, 10:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to do Ph.D in Hospital Management:

>> The basic educational qualification required to pursue Ph.D in Hospital Management is "Master of Hospital Administration (MHA)" course from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who have done "PG Diploma in Hospitality Management (PGDHM)" are also eligible to pursue Ph.D in Hospital Management.

>> As far as my knowledge is concerned, you are certainly eligible to do Ph.D in Hospital Management course. Since you have already completed MBA in Hospital Management through correspondence mode, you are certainly eligible to do this course.

>> The minimum percentage required in Post Graduation is "55% marks".
12th September 2015, 08:11 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
In AIIMS the eligibility will be MBBS and after the completion of MBBS they should have finished the Postgraduate course in Hospital Management. For other colleges the eligibility is the aspirant has to have a post graduate degree in the medical or non medical field to do a PhD in Hospital Management. It is a very good course, one can do the course if he is having a medical graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?