15th June 2018, 02:45 PM
Kaushikee patel

How about pursuing Company Secretary course along with B.Com degree?

Can I take up Company Secretary course along with B.Com? Is it good or I will face problems? Will I be able to manage both? As I have seen many of my friends are doing the same. So, it won't be a problem if I also do the same?

20th June 2018, 11:21 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How about pursuing Company Secretary course along with B.Com degree?

B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

You can study B.Com & CS (Company Secretary) course at a time if you are interested in studying and have a goal of becoming CS.
The subjects in B.Com & CS are almost same, if you join in B.Com you can gain more knowledge about the subjects and score good marks in both degrees.

All you require for studying this courses is working hard, focus on the studies, attend regular classes, refer more books and gain knowledge.
If you join in good coaching center, good college and work hard you can easily get good marks in both degrees.
21st June 2018, 07:50 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How about pursuing Company Secretary course along with B.Com degree?

You may find out difficult to pursue Bachelor of Commerce and Company Secretary course at same time. However, if you are ready to study well then you may be able to cope up both courses at same time.

However, pursuing company secretary course after Bachelor's degree will be a good course option. After bachelor's degree course, you will be eligible for executive stage of company secretary course.

You can get more detail about the course at Click Here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?