10th June 2018, 11:32 AM
Lekshmi Iyer

Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed via distance mode of education?

Sir, I completed my M.Sc Zoology. My ambition is to become a teacher but now I want a job and also I want to do my B.Ed. Can I do the B.Ed course in distance? Which university is the better option for me in Kerala? What about the practical teaching experience in distance courses? Please help me to join b.Ed course in 2018.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed via distance mode of education?
  2. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Universities offering Distance M.Ed in Kerala? Possibility to do distance PhD after this?
  4. Which are the universities offering M.Sc via distance mode of education?
  5. Universities offering M.Ed in Distance Mode?
  6. List of universities offering distance BEd course in Tamil Nadu -- [New]
  7. Which are the universities offering distance education MSc Mathematics course in AP?
  8. Universities offering B.Sc Biology via distance mode of education and their age limit for admission?
  9. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Distance Education around Kerala? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  10. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  11. Is there any limit to pursue LLB? List of universities offering LLB via distance mode of education.
  12. Universities offering distance M.Ed course? Last date for submission of application?
  13. Universities in Kerala, AP and Karnataka offering M.Phil in Social Work? What is the fee structure?
  14. Universities offering M.Tech course in chemical engineering through distance education mode?
  15. List of Universities offering PhD in IT Management through distance education?
  16. List of universities/colleges offering LLB/BL courses via distance mode of education
  17. Which are the universities in Delhi offering LLB at low cost via distance mode of education?
  18. List of universities offering distance M.Sc(Ecology) in Kerala?
21st June 2018, 07:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed via distance mode of education?

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

To pursue this course, you need to have minimum qualification of bachelor's degree. In bachelor's degree, you should have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

University in Kerala offering B.Ed via distance mode of Education:

1. University of Calicut, School of Distance Education, Calicut, Kerala.

2. University of Kerala, Department of Distance Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?