14th December 2011, 06:23 PM
Priyanka murkar

How to appear for CS exam after passing LLB 5 years course?

Sir, i am student of 3rd year llb of 5 year course i want to apper 4 cs exam plz give me gideline

17th December 2011, 03:22 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear for CS exam after passing LLB 5 years course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priyanka murkar View Post
Sir, i am student of 3rd year llb of 5 year course i want to apper 4 cs exam plz give me gideline
To appear for the Civil Service Exam, you will need to complete the five year course and qualify all the exams and necessary training. The completion of the complete course along with necessary training will make you eligible for the exam.However, apart from this, you also need to be within the age limit as per the UPSC guidelines. The minimum eligible age is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years for candidates belonging to general category, 33 years for candidates belonging to OBC category and 35 years for candidates belonging to Sc/St category.

So, first of all, you need to concentrate on your LLB program and than prepare for the Civil Service Exam. This is an advise that it will be better for you if you don't start preparation for civil service exam during your LLb Program. Your first goal should be to complete your course and once you are done with it, than you should start preparation for the civil service exam.
27th January 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

i was passed B.A.LLB.what i do now?i Want TO study in company sacratory and also do a job dut i don't found a popper job which help me in future please give me some advice
22nd July 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I am12TH PASSED n i want to do company secretory with LLB 5yrs course....can i apply both course in same years???
27th January 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i am 10th pass student what have i do after 10th if i want to go in merchant navy what i have to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?