14th August 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

How to appear for entrance test for BCA after passing 12th with 60% in commerce stream

i passed 12th with 60% with commerce stream and now i want to take entrance test for bca then what i do and what is eligibility for this.

9th September 2012, 08:04 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to appear for entrance test for BCA after passing 12th with 60% in commerce stream

Bachelor of Computer Application is 3 years Undergraduate degree course in which students study about computers applications in detail.

There are many institution and universities in INDIA in which this course is offered.

You can say in most universities and institutions BCA course is offered .

Most of the Reputed institutions in the field conduct entrance examination for Bachelor of Computer Application.

Some Popular Entrance Exams for BCA

GGSIPU CET
AIMA UGAT
Symbiosis Entrance Test

You should fill the form of above Entrance Exam while there is notification for above Examination.

Or

There are many institutions which offer BCA course to students on the basis of their Marks in 12th class (but they have to fill minimum eligibility criteria )

Eligibility for Appearing in these Exams conduct for BCA

• 12th passed with 50% marks or other equivalent qualification from recognized board.
• you have must have Maths/Statistics/Business- Mathematicsin your class 12th.

Subjects of Entrance Test

1,English
2,Mathematics
3,Computer Application
4,General Awareness

There will be 200 questions (around) of objective type in written exam.

TOP BCA COLLEGES IN INDIA

BIT,Mesra,Ranchi
Cochin Univ of Science & Tech
NIT (S)
Pondicherry Central University
University of Hyderabad
University of Pune Own Exam
VIT University Vellore
28th June 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear for entrance test for BCA after passing 12th with 60% in commerce stream

how about job scope and pay packet of bca or mca. i am fyjc comm. student planning to take up bca after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?