30th April 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I give NDA entrance exam after passing 12th from CBSE in commerce stream?

hi,im 17 years old boy,I passed 12th from cbse in COMMERCE stream so may I give NDA entrance exam.

please give me answer quickly

Related Questions:
1st May 2013, 09:17 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I give NDA entrance exam after passing 12th from CBSE in commerce stream?

NDA - National Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for an entray in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

As a candidate from Commerce stream, after 12th you are only eligible to apply for Indian Army of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian Male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

The NDA can be applied through on line by paying requisite fee for the exam.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
1st May 2013, 10:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I give NDA entrance exam after passing 12th from CBSE in commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,im 17 years old boy,I passed 12th from cbse in COMMERCE stream so may I give NDA entrance exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy examination .

NDA Examination is conducted in 3 wings:

Indian Air Force
Indian Navy
Indian Army

The minimum required qualification for NDA exam is 12th standard .If your 12th subject is mathematics and Physics then you are applicable for all above wings.NDA exam not require any percentage marks of the candidate.

You are from commerce background so you are applicable for NDA exam .But you are applicable only Indian Army post .

The candidate age should between 16.5 years to 19 years.Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. You must have Citizenship of India.

Your age now 17 years old so according to your age , you are applicable for NDA exam .

Physical criteria for NDA exam :-

Paper Pattern for NDA exam:-

NDA II Exam Date for 2013 :-

Date of Notification : 04.05.2013
Last date for receipt of application : 03.06.2013
Date of commencement of Exam : 11.08.2013

For more about NDA exam , you can visit to www.upsc.gov.in
1st May 2013, 01:54 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

[SIZE=3]NDA(National Defence Academy) is conducted two times every year i.eNDA-I and NDA-II.This exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).[/SIZE]

The eligibility criteria required for the NDA examination are :

Educational Qualifications:

· Completion of 12th with PCM from any accredited board.
· Completion of 12th with Arts and Commerce for Army wing.
[FONT=Calibri]AGE LIMIT: 16 ½ to 19 yrs as of first day of the month in which course is due to commence.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Girls are not eligible for NDA exam. Only male candidate who are unmarried are eligible for this exam.[/FONT]

For more information visit the website:http://www.upsc.gov.in
1st May 2013, 07:44 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

You can definitely give NDA exam after passing 12th with commerce stream, but there is a limitation for you that you can join only Indian Army .

Indian Navy and Indian Air Force require Science subjects i.e. PCM, in intermediate.

As you must be aware of, that NDA is conducted by UPSC for joining Indian defence.

But to be eligible to join this , one has to clear NDA exam.

And before that one has to satisfy all the criterias required for eligibility to appear for this exam. These are -

Candidate should be 12th pass ( with Physics and Mtahs for Navy and air force), from a recognised board.

Candidate's age shouldd be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

Candidate should be male ( females are not eligible)

Candidate should be unmarried.

So, go ahead , if you want to join Indian Army.

The exam is conducted in three stages -

Written exam

SSB interview

Medical examination.

Visit www.upsc.gov.in
1st May 2013, 08:57 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:

HI!
I am happy to Inform you that you are eligible for N.D.A after passing 12th with Commerce stream.

NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY

N.D.A. Exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice.

Eligibility criteria for N.D.A exam:-
> Pass 12th with any stream from recognized board.
> Age limit should be above 16.5 year and below 19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit (no major surgery)

There are three stages of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

IMPORTANT DATE FOR N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(II), 2013
Date Of Notification:-04.05.2013
Last date of submission of form:-03.06.2013 (MONDAY)
Date of exam:-11.08.2013 (SUNDAY)

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST!
2nd May 2013, 02:24 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How can I give NDA entrance exam after passing 12th from CBSE in commerce stream?

Quote:

Dear Friend,

NDA stands for National Defense Academy

This exam is conducted by UPSC twice in Year in Month of June and December called NDA-II and NDA-I......

NDA exam is conducted in Three Wings:

1.Indian Army
2.Indian Navy
3.Indian Air Force

yes , off course you are eligible for National Defense Academy exam after completing 12th in commerce stream but only INDIAN ARMY wing.....

Eligibility :-

Educational Qualification : you have completed 12th std...

There are not require any percentage marks...

Final years 12th std students also eligible for this exam...

Age limit : The age limit is 16.5 years to 19 years...

Nationality : You must have a citizenship of India...

Age limit : The age limit is 16.5 years to 19 years...

Exam Pattern:

Prelim Exam
Main Exam
Physical Test & Personal Interview

Physical Requirement:

All the best.

2nd May 2013, 09:02 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Dear Aspirant,

As you have mention that you have completed your 12th Standard from Commerce stream and you wat to apply for the NDA Exam then Yes, You can apply for it but, Only for the Army Wings.....

NDA stands National Defence Academy and it is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice time in year.....

For applying NDA Examination a candidate should have Physically as well as Mentally Strong enough to bare the Hardest Training of NDA.....

NDA is conducted in three wings:

1. Indian Army Wing

2. Indian Navy Wing

3. Indian Air Force Wing

Eligibility and Criteria :-

1. A candidate should have completed their 12th Science with Physics, Chemistry and Maths...

2. Commerce stream student can apply for it but, only Army Wing...

3. Age of candidate strictly be between 16.5 to 19 years..

4. No age Relaxation.

5. Only Unmarried Male candidate can apply for it.

6. A candidate must have Nationality of India.

Exam Pattern:-

All the best

With Regards.......
Dharm
23rd May 2013, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

i m shivam and i had done my 12th commerce last year and now i m doing BBA and i want to give NDA examination.BUT i am little weak in chem. subject ,so can u help me sir plzzzzzzzzzzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?