10th August 2012, 08:21 PM
snehal charthankar

How to appear for medical entrance exam without coaching? How to prepare? I have passed 10th

hi snehal here , i have passed 10th now and going to appear for medical entrance exam without coaching ! plz tell how can i prepare?

9th October 2012, 10:01 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to appear for medical entrance exam without coaching? How to prepare? I have passed 10th

To appear for medical entrance exam you need to be class 12 pass with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects. To get admission in reputed college you must atleast get 65% or more in aggregate in class 12. You cannot apply now but you can start preparing from no onwards.

Start collecting medical question papers or sample papers of the previous 5 years entrance exam. With the help of your school teachers you can start solving the questions as well. The best way to prepare is to seek help from your science teacher, he will certainly assist you without any on your preparation, and the day you will clear he will take pride on you being his student.
Internet is another medium you can take help of. In present days not many problems are away from a single click of mouse.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?