4th October 2011, 02:03 PM
prekshigupta3

How to apply for 2 month internship while doing Biotechnology B.Tech from NIT Jalandhar?

how n where to apply for 2 months internship ? i am in biotechnology b-tech 2nd year ,nit jalandhar

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  2. How to do internship after passing chemical engineering at NIT Jalandhar?
  3. What is the duration of B.Tech course in NIT Jalandhar?
  4. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  6. Should I take admission in B.Tech Biotechnology in NIT Jalandhar or Computer Science?
  7. Which are the AIEEE colleges that I can get after scoring greater than 3000 rank in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get admission for B.Tech in NIT Jalandhar after scoring 3613 in AIEEE?
  9. Internship for 2 months being a 3rd year mechanical engineering student of NIT, Surathkal?
  10. Details regarding internship for B.Tech CSE students in Visakhapatinam?
  11. Where can I send the letter for summer internship? I am a student of MSc applied physics in NIT Jalandhar
  12. Correct rankings of colleges from AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Information about internship at companies like Microsoft, Apple and Google?
  14. Procedure to apply for 1 month Winter Internship for B.Tech(Food Technology) student?
  15. How to go for summer internship for 2 months in Delhi or Bangalore? I am a student of B.Tech Biotechnology
  16. Will I be able to get NIT Jalandhar after scoring 20,000-25,000 in AIEEE? Can I get into any NIT?
  17. Necessary steps to be taken for Summer internship in ONGC?
  18. Steps to apply for an Internship in ONGC for Chemical 4th semester student? -- [New]
17th February 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for 2 month internship while doing Biotechnology B.Tech from NIT Jalandhar?

can I apply for 2 month internship in aiims ...im the the student of btech biotechnology 2 year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?