31st December 2011, 05:29 PM
giniee1

Where can I send the letter for summer internship? I am a student of MSc applied physics in NIT Jalandhar

hello sir,
i am a student of msc. applied physics in nit jalandhar, completed first semester. can i know till when can i send the letter for summer internship?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship after passing chemical engineering at NIT Jalandhar?
  2. Can I apply for summer internship in DRDO if I am a student of BSc applied physics from central university of Jharkhand
  3. How to get summer internship for undergraduate students?
  4. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  5. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Internship project of 4 months in 2016 for M.Sc Applied Physics student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  8. What is the official link to apply for summer internship at NIT? -- [New]
  9. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 1st year student of NIT, Warangal?
  10. Last date for application for summer internship in L&T?
  11. Procedure to follow to get summer internship for Civil Engineering?
  12. What is the syllabus of entrance exam for M.Sc physics in NIT,Jalandhar?
  13. Companies offering Summer internship in Applied Geophysics?
  14. Where do I get a summer internship training? Reputed institute which provides free internship?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in NTPC, Kahalgaon?
  16. Does NIT Durgapur offers Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  17. How to apply for 2 month internship while doing Biotechnology B.Tech from NIT Jalandhar?
  18. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
29th February 2020, 06:09 PM
rahulsac

Default Re: Where can I send the letter for summer internship? I am a student of MSc applied physics in NIT Jalandhar

Undergraduate and postgraduate students who are pursuing a degree in engineering, physics, mathematics, humanities, social sciences, etc. can apply to internships in IIT in various research, management, and engineering, electromagnetics, etc. IIT internships usually last 6-8 weeks during the months of May to July, and interns are provided with a stipend of 5-15K.

How to apply for an IIT internship?
1. Apply online – You can apply to internships at IIT by visiting the official careers website of the IIT or websites of the particular departments in an IIT where you want to intern. One can also apply through the aforementioned internship programs.
2. Email the professors – You can email to IIT professors who have similar research interests as yours and request them to host you as an intern. Mention your academic background and research interests and explain why you wish to work on the project and how your skillset can contribute to it.
(Note: The email ids of the professors can be found on the official website of the respective IIT)
3. National academies of science – You can apply for a 2-month summer research fellowship at IIT through Indian Academy of Science (IAS), Indian National Science Academy, and National Academy of Sciences, India. The application forms are made available in November; you can submit it along with your cover letter.
4. Internshala – Different IITs post their intern requirements on Internshala from time to time. You may apply to these internships by answering the ‘Why should you be hired?’ question.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?