2nd January 2018, 12:16 PM
chumi nath

How to apply for admission in Tezpur University?

I'm a student of XII. I want to take admission in Tezpur University in Pre-Graduate course. I want to read Bio-Chemist. Please give advice how can I apply for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to take admission in Tezpur University for MCA after clearing the exam? Does this university offer distance education?
  2. Does Tezpur University offer BA(Geography) course?
  3. Does Tezpur University provide diploma course in IT or Computer Science?
  4. Admission criteria to study B.A.B.Ed in Tezpur University?
  5. Will I get admission in Tezpur University after scoring 69 in JEE mains
  6. Can I get admission in Tezpur University after scoring AIR of 116?
  7. Can I get admission in Tezpur university for B.Tech after scoring 82 in JEE mains?
  8. Is there any chance for admission in NIT in AP, Megalaya, Silchar or Tezpur?
  9. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  10. Can I get admission in Tezpur University if scored 50 marks in JEE Main and expecting 72% in 12th AHSEC being an ST candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get a chance to get admission in Tezpur University after scoring 70% in AIEEE in OBC category
  12. Does Tezpur University provide the course of Travel and Tourism at Master's level?
  13. Chances of admission in Tezpur University for an ST candidate with 66 marks in JEE Main and 71% in AHSEC?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University? -- [New]
  15. Which one is better in terms of placements, Tezpur University Assam or IP university Delhi?
  16. Can I get admission in Tezpur University for engineering with 56 marks in JEE(mains) and 75% in 12th AHSEC?
  17. Required percentage in Science subjects for admission in B.Tech in Tezpur University?
  18. Can I get admission in Tezpur University with 78 marks in JEE Main and 78% in AHSEC?
4th January 2018, 10:34 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for admission in Tezpur University?

For getting admission into Tezpur University you need to attend an entrance exam conducted by the university.

Every year they conduct entrance exam. Admission will depend upon the performance in the exam. For attending the exam you need to fulfill the eligibility requirements which are as follows:
- The candidate should have completed their 10+2 or its equivalent education in any related stream with 50% from any recognized board.

If you fulfill the eligibility requirements then you can apply for the test by filling the application form. After filling the application form you’ll be given an admit card which you need to download and take to the examination center for attending the exam.

For more details about the exam dates, more papers and application forms visit the official website of Tezpur University.
7th February 2018, 10:40 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: How to apply for admission in Tezpur University?

Tezpur University is a renowned central university located in Tezpur, Assam, India. The university has specialization in offering numerous undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes. Candidates seeking admission to Tezpur University must fill and submit the duly filled application form on or before the due date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?