28th June 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?

Hello team, I am looking forward to secure admission in Tezpur University for PhD in Computer Science and Engineering. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this PhD program in this institute. Please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in Tezpur University, Assam to study B.Sc Applied Geology course? List of other universities to study this course?
  2. Admission criteria to study B.A.B.Ed in Tezpur University?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  4. Does Tezpur University offer BA(Geography) course?
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  6. Can I get admission in Tezpur university for B.Tech after scoring 82 in JEE mains?
  7. Cutoff marks for Tezpur University B.Tech in Mechanical and Computer Science engineering? Will I get mechanical engineering in that university after scoring 25 in AIEEE -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Does Tezpur University provide diploma course in IT or Computer Science?
  9. Is there any chance to take admission in Tezpur University for MCA after clearing the exam? Does this university offer distance education?
  10. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  11. Required percentage in Science subjects for admission in B.Tech in Tezpur University?
  12. How many PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) seats are available in Tezpur University?
  13. How many B.A.B.Ed seats are available in Tezpur University? Selection procedure for this course?
  14. Can I get admission in Tezpur University for engineering with 56 marks in JEE(mains) and 75% in 12th AHSEC?
  15. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  16. How to apply for admission in Tezpur University?
  17. Admission procedure and requirements to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University? -- [New]
  18. Will I get admission in Tezpur University after scoring 69 in JEE mains
29th June 2018, 06:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello team, I am looking forward to secure admission in Tezpur University for PhD in Computer Science and Engineering. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this PhD program in this institute. Please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Eligible candidates have to apply for the admission to study PhD in Computer Science and Engineering at Tezpur University. Those candidates who have completed MTech in Computer Science / IT / Electronics or MCA or MSc Computer Science / IT with at least 60% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD in Computer Science in Tezpur University. Candidates have to apply for the admission with minimum two recommendation letters from the college they have studied. They have to appear for a written examination and personal interview for the admission to study PhD in Computer Science and Engineering. Those candidates who have qualified GATE/SET/NET in Computer Science shall be exempted from the entrance examination.
1st July 2018, 09:51 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?

Admission Procedure to pursue PhD in Computer Science and Engineering in Tezpur University:

The detailed information about the PhD in Computer Science and Engineering course in Tezpur University is given below.

Admission Procedure:-

<> Admission is done through Interview or Written Test. Sometimes through written test and Personal Interview or only personal interview.

<> Notification for this admission is usually issued in February and September.

Click here for More Details

Click here for Eligibility Criteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?