28th February 2018, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Required percentage in Science subjects for admission in B.Tech in Tezpur University?

How much percentage is required Science group subjects i.e. in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for taking admission in B.Tech course in Tezpur University?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Tezpur University provide diploma course in IT or Computer Science?
  2. Cutoff marks for Tezpur University B.Tech in Mechanical and Computer Science engineering? Will I get mechanical engineering in that university after scoring 25 in AIEEE
  3. Is there any chance to take admission in Tezpur University for MCA after clearing the exam? Does this university offer distance education?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University? -- [New]
  5. Chances of admission in Tezpur University for an ST candidate with 66 marks in JEE Main and 71% in AHSEC?
  6. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
  7. Does Tezpur University offer BA(Geography) course?
  8. How to apply for admission in Tezpur University?
  9. Admission criteria to study B.A.B.Ed in Tezpur University?
  10. Minimum percentage required in all the subjects of B.Sc and overall percentage required to take admission in MCA course?
  11. Will I get admission in Tezpur University after scoring 69 in JEE mains
  12. Can I get admission in Tezpur University after scoring AIR of 116?
  13. Can I get admission in Tezpur university for B.Tech after scoring 82 in JEE mains?
  14. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the subjects important in science? Percentage required in 12th to get a seat in IITs? Will I get a seat after scoring 70%?
  16. Is there any chance for admission in NIT in AP, Megalaya, Silchar or Tezpur?
  17. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  18. Minimum percentage required to get admission in Bachelors degree at AMU?
3rd March 2018, 06:32 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required percentage in Science subjects for admission in B.Tech in Tezpur University?

Admission for B.Tech programme in Tezpur University is entirely based on performance in JEE Main exam.

It doesn't matter what percentage of marks you have scored in 10+2 Science stream.

If you have scored pretty well marks in JEE Main Exam, then you can easily get admission in Tezpur University, Assam.
3rd March 2018, 07:57 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required percentage in Science subjects for admission in B.Tech in Tezpur University?

Admission in the B.Tech course in the Tezpur university is conducted on the basis of the rank in the JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ).

The candidates will be eligible to get a seat on the basis of JEE.

There is direct admission for candidates of North- Eastern region in the university.

So, if you do not belong to North-East then prepare for JEE to get better rank and to secure seat in the university in the stream of your own choice.
3rd March 2018, 11:37 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You must have scored more than 60 percent to get admission in any good Engineering college.
You have two options to get admission. First is through cracking IIT JEE entrance examination and second one is through direct admission also.
You will be able to get any of the colleges on the basis of good result.
3rd March 2018, 11:43 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in B.Tech course in Tezpur University, you will need to score at least 65% marks in your intermediate (12th) and 65% marks in core subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English) individually.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?