13th September 2012, 09:28 PM
Aanand0703

How to apply for any bank exam after completing graduation from Calcutta University

I have completed my graduation from calcutta university by B.com (general) and secure a 36.54%. Passed classed 12th standard with 49% overall. Passed 10th standard with 56% overall NOW I WANT TO APPLY FOR ANY BANK EXAM. So pls give me instruction that in which exam am i applicable.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for CAT after completing graduation from calcutta university with 63% marks
  2. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University? -- [New]
  3. Can I appear for Bank and government jobs after completing B.Com?
  4. Can I apply for MSc Microbiology in any university after graduating with 43% from Calcutta University?
  5. How to do LLB from Calcutta University after completing graduation with 57%?
  6. How to join Indian Defence after doing graduation from Calcutta University?
  7. entrance exam for M.SC(chemistry) from Calcutta University after graduation -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to study MSc in Mathematics after completing graduation course from a popular college affiliated to Calcutta University?
  9. Eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech after completing graduation from Calcutta University?
  10. Can I apply for bank exam after completing graduation in Yashwantrao Chavan Open University in Goa?
  11. Am I eligible for MSc in geo informatics after completing graduation from Calcutta University
  12. Can I do graduation twice from two different university with the gap of 6 years between them?
  13. What is the eligiblity of MA in Human Resourse in TISS?
  14. Can I appear for NET-SET exam after completing PG in Sociology from Calcutta University?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  16. Am I eligible for LLB at Calcutta University after completing graduation in 2006 with 35%?
  17. Can I do graduation once again to pursue LLB?
  18. What kind of job can I get after completing graduation with education hons from Calcutta University?
15th September 2012, 09:51 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for any bank exam after completing graduation from Calcutta University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aanand0703 View Post
I have completed my graduation from calcutta university by B.com (general) and secure a 36.54%. Passed classed 12th standard with 49% overall. Passed 10th standard with 56% overall NOW I WANT TO APPLY FOR ANY BANK EXAM. So pls give me instruction that in which exam am i applicable.
Hey friend,

Having completed your graduation in B.com which is a UG Course you are eligible for applying for the Bank PO exam which is conducted for candidates to join in for the post of Probationary Officer.

To apply for the Bank PO exam the candidate need to have completed a degree from a recognized university with at least 60% aggregate and this may change from Bank-Bank as many banks are conducting this exam.

There are certain other criteria's which are needed to be satisfied along with the education qualification and they are:

-> The candidate should be a citizen of India

-> The age limit for General category candidate is 21-30 years.

-> For SC/ST there is a relaxation and is 21-35 years

-> For OBC it is 21-33 years

-> You need to have known about computers and must need to operate on MS Office to be eligible.

Pattern for Exam:

ALL THE BEST
15th September 2012, 10:13 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for any bank exam after completing graduation from Calcutta University

hi,
You can join any bank po post after b.com
To join bank po exam:-
You must be passed a graduation degree from a recognized university.
In graduation 60% marks are necessary.
Age limit is 21 to 30 years for general student.
21-33 years for obc
21-35 years for sc/st
For more:
Visit of official website of any bank.
Thank you
15th September 2012, 11:07 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

A graduation completed candidate from any recognised university is eligible for the bank PO(Probationary Offices) exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete graduation from a recognised university.

The candidate must be a citizen of india.

Final appearing candidates can also be eligible.

Age limits:-

For general candidates 21 to 30years,

For OBC candidates 21 to 33years,

For SC/ST candidates 21years to 35years.

Selection process:-

Written test,

Personal interview.

Exam pattern:-

All the best
16th September 2012, 12:10 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Graduate students are eligible to apply for bank exams there is two types pof bank exams.

1.SBI EXAM

2.IBPS EXAM

ELIGIBILITY FOR THESE EXAMS:

Candidate should complete graduation from a recognized university of india

Candidate should be a citizen of india

Age limit for this exam is 21 to 30 years

Upper age relaxation for OBC,SC/ST candidates is 3,5 years respectively

both mae and female candidates are applicable

SELECTION PROCESS:

Written exam

Interview

ALL THE BEST....
22nd September 2012, 08:35 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Hai,

The candidate completed graduation from any recognised university. This graduation is eligible for bank PO Exam.

Eligibility :

**The candidate should be a citizen of India

**The Candidate should be complete graduation from a recognised university.

*AGE limit for general Candidates 21 to 30 years.

*3 years AGE relaxation for OBC Candidates

*5 years AGE relaxation for SC/ST Candidates.

Selection Process:

**Written Test.

**Personal Interview.

Exam Pattern:

*Reasoning

*General Awareness

*Quantitative Aptitude

*Computer Knowledge

*English Language

all the best........
21st November 2012, 05:42 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation in b.a hons(history) from Delhi university with 43%.can u please list me all the name of the exam which i will be best suited.
27th November 2012, 01:46 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for any bank exam after completing graduation from Calcutta University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aanand0703 View Post
hi friend,
  • A candidate must have completed their Bechelor Degree with atleast 60% from recognise universities.
  • Age limit should be Not exist 28 years there is a relaxation available for OBC and SC/AT category students

• The candidate should be a citizen of India

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2671388#ixzz2DPPnkD5X

EXAM PATTERN:

1. General Awareness
  2. English Language
  3. Quantitative Aptitude
  4. Reasoning Ability
  5. Marketing Aptitude Test
  6. Computer Knowledge
10th July 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

can you send me the full details of the banking exams and jobs from just after the graduation
I'll be waiting for the reply soon.
10th July 2013, 11:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The Bank exams are conducted by IBPS and SBI for recruitment of Clerks and Probationary Officers in various Nationalised Banks of India.

As you are a Graduate means you are eligible to apply for Bank Examination.

How to Apply for Bank Exam:

-You can apply only through online mode through the official website of IBPS and SBI.

-You must have scanned photo and signature of yourself in JPG format for online application as you have to upload it into the online application.

-You also have to enter all the mandatory details in the application form. Be ready with all the details regarding your academic qualification because you have to enter the percentage of marks in the application.

-Application fee can be paid through Bank Challan or Netbanking or Debit Card of various Banks.

-After submitting the online application you don't have to send any hard copy to anyone.Hence no delay in sending application.

Age Limit for Bank Exam:

-For Bank PO age must be between 21 to 30 years.

-For Bank Clerk age must be between 18 to 28 years.

Age relaxation is available for SC/ST, OBC and PWD categories.

Selection Procedure:

-Written Exam

-Interview and Group Discussion

For more information visit following websites:

-For IBPS http://www.ibps.in

-For SBI http://www.sbi.co.in
8th November 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I ll complete my graduation next year from allahabad university with psychology n english literature .i want to know that which bank exams i can apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?