29th April 2011, 04:39 PM
Roshan sharma

Admission in best CA colleges after passing 12th science with 51%? Best CA colleges and universities in India?

Respected teacher, I'm a nepalese student. I've completed +2 science with 51%(in math 62%) but I want to be a CA. Can I get admission in best CA collages & universities in india?
which are the best CA collages & universities in india specialy in delhi?
Is there any difficult for me to study CA course?
plz give me advise on my id ([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. When does graduation courses forms are general out?
  2. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  3. Colleges/universities providing admission to MSc in Agricultural on the basis of merit in graduation?
  4. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  5. Which course should I have to opt for after completion of 12th to become Astronaut? Best Colleges in India offering this course? How to get admission for this course?
  6. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  8. Can I join Arts college after passing 12th boards? Admission in Arts college without passing in science stream? Colleges where I can join?
  9. Can anyone get admission in BSc(Biochemistry) after passing 12th home science? Which colleges can I get?
  10. Where can I get admission for B.Com after completion of 12th board exam?
  11. Will I get B.E./B.Tech admission in Engineering colleges/Deemed Universities with 2 years gap after 12th Science? Am I eligible to appear entrance exams? -- [New]
  12. Colleges for BSc IT course in Delhi and Haryana? How to get admission in these colleges after completing 12th in Science Stream?
  13. How to become a Pilot after passing 12th with PCM? What is the admission procedure? Which are the colleges?
  14. List of colleges for BSc IT in Delhi and Haryana? How to get admission in these colleges?
  15. How many engineering colleges or universities are there in Chennai? Names of all the colleges?
  16. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Oceanography) in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  17. What is the subject combination required in higher secondary to study nutrition honours?
  18. Unable to clear AIPMT even after 2 attempts
7th September 2011, 12:37 AM
amit kumar rithala

Default Re: Admission in best CA colleges after passing 12th science with 51%? Best CA colleges and universities in India?

first of all u r a science student so why u select ca.
science streme offers many way
but when u decided that u can done ca then its is not difficult but some hard work need.
29th September 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in best CA colleges after passing 12th science with 51%? Best CA colleges and universities in India?

I am in B.com 2nd yr in 2010-11.i had 68% in 12th(commerce)
i want to get admission in CIMA is any possibility to get or any top institutions in India................reply on
[email protected]
[email protected]
thank u
1st December 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I am studing 2 science in ap i want to do ca.i want the best in india
2nd December 2012, 04:27 PM
praveen upadhyay
Junior Member+

list of top 10 Chartered Accountancy colleges in the country.

1. Chartered Institute of Management Accountants

2. Aggarwal P.G. College, (Haryana)
3. Ahmednagar Jilha Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj’s New Arts, Commerce & Science College, (Maharashtra)

4. A.F.Ferguson & Co.

5.Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder & Co.

6. KPMG Taseer Hadi & Co.

7. Asansol Branch of Eastern India Regional Council of the I.C.A.I., (West Bengal)
8. Aurora’s Degree College, (Andhra Pradesh)
9. B.N. Saha D.A.V. Public School, (Jharkhand)
10. Bal Bhavan Public Senior Secondary School, (Delhi)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?