24th February 2012, 10:26 AM
hariff

How to apply for BDS course in Government Colleges of Tamil Nadu? Where to get application forms for this?

How to apply for bds course in govt colleges of tamilnadu, and where the application will be available

Related Questions:
  1. Formalities for studying MBBS course in GH college? Date of start of counseling?
  2. How to get government job for BDS graduate in Tamil Nadu?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study BDS in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  4. List of colleges which offer BDS in Tamil Nadu? Cutoff marks required in 12th to study?
  5. How to apply for B.Ed. counselling in colleges of Tamil Nadu? Where to get the application forms?
  6. Required Academic Qualification and Age limit to appear for TNPSC Group Exams?
  7. Can you give the detail about TNPSC Exams? I have completed BE
  8. Last date of applying for TNPSC Stage II exam?
  9. Which are the colleges in Kerala for doing internship after BDS in Tamil? I have completed 4 years BDS course in Tamilnadu
  10. BDS seat in SRM dental college or Ramachandra through counselling? self-financing colleges in tamil nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When will be the counselling for BAMS in Tamil Nadu? Cut off marks and best colleges in Tamil Nadu? Where to get application for these colleges?
  12. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  13. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  14. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  15. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  16. Cutoff marks needed for BDS in government and private dental colleges in Tamilnadu?
  17. Procedure to apply in Government Engineering or Medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for NRI student?
  18. How to apply for B.Tech for BSc, IT in government colleges in Tamilnadu?
24th February 2012, 05:21 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: How to apply for BDS course in Government Colleges of Tamil Nadu? Where to get application forms for this?

Admission to BDS courses (both Governement and Private colleges) will be through the TNPCEE (Tamilnaud Professional Courses Entrance Exam).

This exam is conducted by Anna University. The notification is not released yet. You can expect it to happen in about a month's time.

Please keep watching their webpage http://www.annauniv.edu/index.php for the latest announcements.
25th February 2012, 06:21 PM
hariff

Default Re: How to apply for BDS course in Government Colleges of Tamil Nadu? Where to get application forms for this?

thanks for the prompt relpy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?