22nd March 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for CA in Chennai?

I have passed in Bcom degree (regular) HOW to apply for C.a in chennai? Please tell me someone how to apply for c.a in tamil nadu?

28th April 2015, 06:49 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for CA in Chennai?

Being a graduate, its easy for you. You can directly enroll for Executive level of Chartered Accountancy course provided that you carry at least 50% marks in your graduation. The list of the centers s available on the official website of the CA. You can go there and check out what all are the centres available to you in your state or city. The official link is-

www.icai.org

Now let us discuss about the CA course. It has got 3 levels which a candidate needs to clear to become a CA. Those three stages in CA are-

- Common Proficiency Test(CPT)
- IPCC ( 2 GROUPS)
- Final examination

The subjects in Executive level are-

1. Accounting
2. Law, Ethics and Communication
3. Cost Accounting and Financial Management
4. Taxation
5. Advanced Accounting
6. Auditing and Assurance
7. Information Technology and Strategic Management

As far as the duration is concerned, for graduates it is 2.5 YEARS minimum. The fee of Chartered Accountancy course - 40000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?