18th April 2012, 08:33 PM
A.Dhivya20

Can I apply for counseling under SC community after doing B.Tech in Chennai with 18.67 in GATE?

Hi sir/madam,
I am dhivya,doing B.tech in chennai.My gate score s 18.67 in gate2012.can i apply for counseling under sc community?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission in M.E CS course?
  2. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  3. Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?
  4. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  5. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  6. Can I apply for TANCET counseling after scoring 218 in GATE?
  7. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  8. Can I apply for counseling in GATE after scoring 18.67 under SC category?
  9. Date to apply for M.Tech counseling for GATE in Karnataka?
  10. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  11. Whether IIT Kharagpur offering Integrated Ph.D programme in Machine Learning(AI) & Operating Systems? Can I get admission if secured 1867 AIR in GATE?
  12. Detailed information about GAIL recruitment for M.Tech(ECE) student? -- [New]
  13. When will be the counselling of GATE for m.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Selection procedure and examination date of NTPC recruitment exam?
  15. Which university will I get after scoring 1867 rank in ECET in EEE
  16. Can I apply for counseling after scoring 25.64 marks in GATE in Civil Engineering? What is the eligibility to apply for TANCET counseling
  17. Can I apply for counseling after scoring 8.33 in GATE?
  18. How to get into government sector after completing B.Tech degree in CSE with 65%?
29th May 2012, 02:52 AM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Default Re: Can I apply for counseling under SC community after doing B.Tech in Chennai with 18.67 in GATE?

Hi Divya,
As you had not mentioned your branch, we can't tell you to attend the counselling as each branch has minimum cutoff marks. If you had qualified in the examination and if you got the rank card then you can definetly get admission under SC category.

With Regards
Manikanta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?