15th June 2012, 12:48 AM
Sivadharshini G

How to apply for colleges in our own state based on AIEEE rank? How should I join the colleges based on this?

How to apply for colleges in our own state based on aieee rank?my state rank in obc is4468.. Now wat should I do to join colleges based on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission through AIEEE through Madhya Pradesh state quota? Good colleges in M.P. based on AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which college will I get admission after scoring 2,23,000 rank in AIEEE? List of WBJEE colleges based on my rank?
  3. What's the highest and lowest merit for this year in Gorakhpur(U.P)?
  4. MFT entrance exam study material? Names of the reference books which are to be preferred?
  5. Can I get admitted in good government colleges in any state?
  6. Which are the top 18 colleges in PTU counseling based on AIEEE ranking?
  7. Will I get admission in good colleges in Mumbai based on my 53 marks in AIEEE? List of top colleges where I stand a chance?
  8. Which b.arch colleges can i get into with AIEEE AIR of 8830?
  9. Can I get admission in NIT Uttarakhand? List of colleges I can apply for? I've got state rank 2600 in AIEEE
  10. Colleges which gives admission to 45000 ranker in India? Which are the colleges based on my UPTU marks?
  11. List of colleges in Karnataka I can apply for, With AIEEE state rank 6281?
  12. What to do to get a job after Diploma engineering? -- [New]
  13. Detail procedure of admission in Engineering Services Exam?
  14. Which are the engineering college available to me in Gujarat and Maharashtra after scoring 35711 in AIEEE? Colleges offering integrated B.Ed+M.Tech dual degrees?
  15. Which M.Pharm colleges can I join after scoring 5300 rank?
  16. Which are the good colleges for me after scoring an AIEEE rank of 808833 and state rank of 15432?
  17. Which colleges can I get after scoring 158761 rank in AIEEE and 12008 rank in Delhi State
  18. List of colleges where I could get a seat based on last years counseling?
16th June 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for colleges in our own state based on AIEEE rank? How should I join the colleges based on this?

If my rank is 262139 in all india then which is the best college for me
19th June 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for colleges in our own state based on AIEEE rank? How should I join the colleges based on this?

sir my aieee rank is 23094-aiiindia open category and ihave no reservation in which may i get admission
30th June 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank is 85000 ...will i get any seat in aieee?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?