21st December 2010, 08:52 PM
shardanand

Detail procedure of admission in Engineering Services Exam?

plz give me detailed procedure of engg services exam?

Please help

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure for admission in engineering through AIEEE?
  2. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  3. Admission procedure details for Aeronautical Engineering? Minimum qualifications required for admission? Which institutes offer the course?
  4. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?
  5. Laboratory procedure in detail for Urea Formaldehyde?
  6. Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to get admission in AMIE for Production Engineering being a candidate having completed Diploma in Printing Technology?
  8. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  9. When will be the Ph.D entrance exam conducted? What is the admission procedure followed for the Ph.D?
  10. Procedure to take admission in IIT Bombay to study in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)? Total cost to complete course?
  11. PG colleges for Physiotherapy in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  12. Detailed admission procedure to study B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Civil engineering?
  13. What is the admission procedure for Ph.D course in GGU?
  14. Criteria to get admission in Petroleum engineering colleges after 12th class?
  15. Details regarding B.Ed admission procedure?
  16. Procedure to get admission in B.Sc (IT) or Engineering and When should apply for the admission? -- [New]
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for Junior Engineer job in Military Engineering services?
  18. What is the procedure to take admission in COEP computer engineering
29th December 2010, 11:27 AM
anuragbhulyan

Default Re: Detail procedure of admission in Engineering Services Exam?

Hello Shardanand,
Please make ur question clear that you want to join engineering as a career or you are pursuing it ?
If u want to join engineering than you must prepare for engineering exams like IIT, AIEEE, or your state level engineering exam.
you can attempt these papers after completing 10+2, and u have 2 chances to clear these exams.
AIEEE rank is very important because you can use this rank in other state level engineering xmz also.Every state have 5% seat reserved for other state students.you can use this rank to take admission in other state engineering colleges.
In AIEEE if you secure good rank than NITs waiting for you.IIIT colleges are also equivalent to NITs.
But you have do study and burn midnight oil for securing good rank.Its important to work hard.
So Best Of luck.

and if you have query related to selecting branch than i can help you.
29th December 2010, 10:15 PM
pratiktortikar

Quote:
Originally Posted by shardanand View Post
plz give me detailed procedure of engg services exam?

Please help
To enter into the engineering srvice exam you will have to write an exam called IES(Inidan egineering service)entrance exam.Its just like the officail GATE exam as it is writeen for admission in various colleges for M.TECH,so the engineering service also have its own entrance exam.The particular IES exam wil be held around month of june every year.The forms can be downloaded fron the internet from its official site.
Here is the link for the sofficial site for IES(http://www.coachingindians.com/upsc-exam/ies-exam.html).
ALL THE BEST!
16th June 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

My rank is 470736 and state rank is 50799.where can i get seat.
13th August 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

What is eligibility criteria require to take admission in semister v
14th August 2011, 01:42 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

To appear for Indian Engineering service exam,then you should complete your graduation degree in Engineering with Mechanical/Electrical/Civil courses and your age should be between 21 to 30 years.

For more details,see this attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Engg2011_ENG.pdf(143.4 KB, 52 views)
15th August 2011, 01:07 PM
saurabhkaushal333

Please make ur question clear that you want to join engineering as a career or you are pursuing it ?
If u want to join engineering than you must prepare for engineering exams like IIT, AIEEE, or your state level engineering exam.
you can attempt these papers after completing 10+2, and u have 2 chances to clear these exams.
AIEEE rank is very important because you can use this rank in other state level engineering xmz also.Every state have 5% seat reserved for other state students.you can use this rank to take admission in other state engineering colleges.

good luck...
23rd September 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to prepare for cds exams , plz tel me which books should i prefer ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?