27th June 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for different entrance exams in Biotechnology?

how to apply for different entrance exams in biotechnolgy? Can you tell me how can I apply

Related Questions:
  1. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  2. How to apply for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any Entrance Exams for M.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  3. Entrance exams to study Higher Studies for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student in UK? How to prepare for Quantitative and Mathematics sections?
  4. Which are the entrance exams after BSc Biotechnology for MSc Biotechnology? When are they conducted
  5. List of institutes offering PhD in Biotechnology in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  7. Can I get admission in civil engineering after scoring 55% in 12th?
  8. PhD in Biotechnology Entrance Exams in India and Abroad after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  9. List of entrance exams available to study MS(Biotechnology) in China
  10. List of Ph.D entrance exams for M.Sc in Plant biotechnology holder?
  11. How to apply for different entrance exams in Biotechnology?
  12. Can we apply for mtech in biotechnology after doing bsc in biotechnology? top institutes? and entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  14. Is it necessary to write entrance exams for Biotechnology courses?
  15. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  16. Can I do M.Tech in Biotechnology being Which Entrance Exams I have to clear for this? Syllabus for the respective Entrance Exams?
  17. Entrance Exams and colleges for biotechnology in Kolkata
  18. Can i have syllabus of entrance exam for M.Sc Biotechnology conducted by Thapar University?
29th October 2011, 11:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for different entrance exams in Biotechnology?

There are many entrance exams in biotechnology in India. Some of the entrance exams are AIIMS Biotechnology Entrance Exam, Christian Medical College Biotechnology Entrance Exam, Chennai JAM Biotechnology entrance exam, etc. You can find the advertisement in all the leading news papers. The application form can be obtained from the university counters. For some institutes you can even download from the net.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?