26th November 2012, 11:15 PM
neetexam

How to apply for entrance exam of AIIMS Biotechnology exam

how to apply for entrance exam of AIIMS biotechnology exam 2013?

Related Questions:
  1. If I pass BSc Biotech with first division then will I be eligible to apply for AIIMS entrance exam?
  2. Possibility to apply in AIIMS entrance exam for B.Tech 1st year student? -- [New]
  3. Link to apply online for AIIMS? How can I prepare for the entrance exam of AIIMS? What is the last date to apply for AIIMS?
  4. What is the syllabus for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam
  5. From where to get the form and how to apply for AIIMS entrance exam? Date of entrance exam?
  6. Information about AIIMS entrance exam?
  7. Age criteria of AIIMS MBBS exam 2015
  8. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  9. How to preapare for AIIMS entrance exam?
  10. How to pursue a MBBS medical seat in AIIMS? How to start preparation for AIIMS entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  11. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  12. AIIMS previous years Post Graduation entrance exam papers for MSc Medical Biotechnology?
  13. Eligibility to reappear in AIIMS entrance exam having a gap of 1 year?
  14. Jnu combined biotechnology entrance exam 2010?
  15. Can I give AIIMS exam next year while in 1st year of MBBS? Can I appear in entrance exam based on permissible number of attempts?
  16. Which college will I get after scoring ICAR rank of 2395? List of top 10 colleges and their fee structure?
  17. AGE limit to apply for AIIMS, JIPMER, MGIMS, BHU entrance tests for admission to MBBS course -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Preparation tips for AIIMS entrance exam?
30th April 2014, 08:34 AM
BHAWANI SHINES

Default Re: How to apply for entrance exam of AIIMS Biotechnology exam

It is governed by The All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act, 1956.
Candidates having completed 12th class studies with 50% marks or above can apply for B.Sc courses in AIIMS

Science graduates in any stream as well as bachelor degree holders in veterinary science or pharmacy are eligible to apply.
candidates must have a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
MBBS/BDS graduates having 55% or above marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?