13th July 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for GATE exam after doing MBA from Rohilkhand Univeristy? Procedure and eligibility criteria?

hello sir
m doing mba frm rohilkhand university
i want 2 appl for gate exam..
i want 2 know
wat is d procedure n eligibility

Related Questions:
  1. How to do BBA from Rohilkhand University? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  2. Goverment jobs after MBA in Marketing? Which Government Organizations? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  3. Syllabus, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for RTO exam
  4. How to get admission in MSc Microbiology after completing TYBSc?
  5. Will I do M.Tech directly after MSc?
  6. Universities offering Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. Procedure to apply for WASE exam? Eligibility criteria of the exam? Exam centres venue?
  8. After completing B.Tech in Civil should I do M.Tech in civil engineering?
  9. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure to MBA programs at IIMs
  10. Can I apply for GATE after M.Sc. in Biochemistry?
  11. Admission in MBA: Eligibility criteria and procedure for CAT?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for getting admission in MBA(Correspondence) from DU?
  13. Eligibility Criteria of IAS Exam and Procedure to Join FICCI and IFCI?
  14. Procedure to apply for job in PSU for B.Tech(E&TC) 4th year student through GATE? Eligibility to apply for job? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  16. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
  17. Procedure for getting admission in GTU? Details about the entrance exam? Eligibility criteria for admision in M.Tech without GATE score?
  18. Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
30th November 2015, 11:06 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for GATE exam after doing MBA from Rohilkhand Univeristy? Procedure and eligibility criteria?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This exam is conducted every year by IISC or IIT. GATE 2016 will be conducted by IISC Bangalore but the important dates to apply for exam is over now.

Now, you must wait for next year exam and its important dates, notification will be out in September 2016.

The eligibility criteria is that candidates must have done bachelor's degree in engineering or technology to apply for the exam. Master's degree in science or computer application candidates can also apply for exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?