2nd January 2012, 02:09 PM
dhirajjaiswal5

What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for getting admission in MBA(Correspondence) from DU?

To whom it may concern,

Please let me know the procedure to get admission in MBA(Correspondence) from DU, and also tell me about its eligibility criteria.

Thanks & Regards.
Dhiraj Jaiswal

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  2. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course?
  3. Eligibility to take admission into Diploma in Mechanical course? Procedure to take admission into this course? Best college offering this course?
  4. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  5. What is the eligibility to join M.E in GCT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  6. Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed? Admission procedure and the important dates?
  7. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  8. Eligibility of ICWA course? Criteria and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility, criteria and admission procedure of PGDM (Finance)? -- [New]
  10. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  11. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  12. How to do M.Tech in NPTI in electrical engineering? What is the criteria and procedure? Previous years question papers?
  13. What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for the course of MSc Psychology
  14. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for BBA program at IIM's?
  15. Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?
  16. Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for ICWA course to join after the completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  17. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 63% in 12th? Procedure and the entrance exam?
  18. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
28th March 2012, 01:54 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for getting admission in MBA(Correspondence) from DU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhirajjaiswal5 View Post
To whom it may concern,

Please let me know the procedure to get admission in MBA(Correspondence) from DU, and also tell me about its eligibility criteria.

Thanks & Regards.
Dhiraj Jaiswal
Candidate seeking admission in Delhi University for Master of Business Administration [MBA] program through distance mode, must have completed the Bachelors degree program with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University. The duration of the program is three years.

For information regarding admission procedure one may refer to the following given address:

University of Delhi,
Delhi-110007
State Delhi
Phone No - 27667011, 27667190,27667853.

One may also refer to the official website of the Delhi University.
24th July 2012, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for getting admission in MBA(Correspondence) from DU?

I AM DOING B.A ENGLISH IN TNOU,WITHOUT COMPLETING MY 2,BUT I DID BPP HELD IN TNOU NOW AM DOING FINAL YEAR IS IT ELIGIBLE TO DO M.B.A IN ANY UNIVERSITY.PLEASE GIVE A SUGGESSION.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?