5th June 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for house job in India?

Dear sir,
My name is Pershad,, I m 4th year student at liaquat university of medical and health sceinces jamshoro(pakistan).. I want to do my medical practice in india after completion of my final year(5th yr) here in pakistan.. so i want to ask that how can i apply for doing housejob and my further practice in india

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for PG course in animal biotechnology in India or abroad after completing BE in biotechnology?
  2. How to apply for a job in good companies if I have poor marks in graduation?
  3. List of jobs I can apply in India? what's the applying procedure?
  4. What are the options for me to do a job in India? For which companies should I apply?
  5. What kind of government jobs can I apply after B.Tech IT? Procedure to apply for the jobs? Can I get a job in AAI, BSNL and UPSC?
  6. How to apply for custom house agent exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. After MBBS from Europe is there any entrance exam in India to practice it?
  8. How to apply for job in India after completing MSW?
  9. How to apply for a private job in UK or India after completion of B.Sc Nursing degree? -- [New]
  10. How to apply for job in Singapore after BDS with 3 years experience? Which exams to clear for it?
  11. Is Aeronautical course a good choice for Girls? Do girls have to stay away from house for this?
  12. Can I apply for custom house agent exam after completing B.Com?
  13. What are the opportunities after doing BSc or MSc Forestry?
  14. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  15. Options through which I can apply to companies in New Zealand from India for part time job to fund education?
  16. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
  17. Can we sit for MCI without housejob? Does India recognize house job/internship done from outside India?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for job in NHAI being an AMIE Civil Engineer?
6th August 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for house job in India?

I am Nepalese citizen. Have done MBBS from out side of India and MS from Nepal. My wife is Indian. Can I do practice in india.
18th May 2016, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for house job in India?

Sir
Do you know any medical school / university in Idia which accepts foreign doctor for Intership in India . I graduated MD from Central America and I would like to proceed housemanship and India and further post graduate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?