12th May 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Which course do I have to study after completing 12th(I Group) with Maths and Science?

Dear Sir,

My Nephew had completed +2 (I Group), with Maths,& science, What course he may study for bright future (Expect, Engginerring & Medical), kindly advise.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Nano technology after completing 12th within computer science Maths group?
  2. Should I go for science if I want to become a Doctor but hate Maths?
  3. Stream in 11th without Maths to become a Doctor? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the possibility to study Maths alone simultaneously in addition to regular commerce group?
  5. Exams to be written at the age of 17 and after completing 12th in Maths group? What should be studied after 12th to join in Army?
  6. How can I study abroad after completing 10th standard in India if I am good at Maths, Science and English?
  7. How should I study for Maths and how to concentrate on studies?
  8. Should I study BBA if completed 12th Science but weak in Maths?
  9. What type of courses after passing 10th class?
  10. How to take admission in DAVV after completing 12th with Maths, Science group? Date of sale of application form?
  11. Can I study B.Ed in Mathematics after completing B.Com?
  12. How can I apply for group I exam after completing graduation in BSc(Maths, Electronics and Computer Science)?
  13. Can i opt commerce side after completing 12th in Science stream? -- [New]
  14. Can I become an IITian after scoring 80% marks in science and maths in 10th?
  15. Which branch is to be chosen after completing BSc with group subjects as computer science?
  16. How to take Bio Maths group after scoring 424 marks in 10th standard?
  17. Best career after completing BSc maths?
  18. Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science after completing 12th Mathematics? Is this course equivalent to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)?
15th May 2012, 04:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course do I have to study after completing 12th(I Group) with Maths and Science?

You can choose any particular courses as per your interest area after 12th class (with maths and science). You can apply for engineering course after opting 1st group in 12th class. You need to secure 50% marks in 12th class and also need to attend AIEEE to secure admission for engineering courses. You can also apply for BCA course after 12th class science. Other options will be B.Sc or B.A course in specific subject areas. If you are interested you can also choose either BBA or BBM course after 12th class.
6th June 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course do I have to study after completing 12th(I Group) with Maths and Science?

my nephew got only 57% marks in 2 science exam. what will be the better study after this?
20th September 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th science and I am interested in fire safety officers course what can i do?
17th May 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

i have studied 12 with 75 persent now i dont know to choose my higher study can you hehp me
18th May 2016, 08:08 PM
parth lathiya

The choosing of your interest based course is the most preferrable option but the condition being it has some demand in the market to make some real money. And if you are in India and in a good college then you can take any course based on your interests. but if you have got some local college then i think the most excellent and smart choice would be to take computer science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?