19th July 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for job in Singapore after BDS with 3 years experience? Which exams to clear for it?

How to apply for job in singapore after completing b.d.s and having experience of 3 years in india. Done b.d.s in india. What exams have to clear and any assistance of coaching in india available with details... Please guide

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Dentist Jobs in Singapore? How much payscale should I expect if I apply for Singapore Practices? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get a job after doing BDS graduation from India
  3. Vacancies in Singapore for Dentist? How to apply?
  4. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore?
  5. How to get a job in Singapore after completing B.Tech mechanical and MBA marketing and HRM
  6. How to work as a Dentist in Singapore?
  7. Qualifying exams that I have to appear in order to practice in Singapore? i have completed BDS from India and currently practising in India for last 3 years
  8. Is Indian Degree valid to practice BDS degree in Singapore?
  9. Bank job openings in Singapore for 7 years experienced MBA professional?
  10. What are the job opportunities and salaries for me in Overseas if I am a Dentist(BDS) with 12 years of Clinical Experience
  11. How to secure job in Singapore as Dentist? Which exam to qualify?
  12. Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?
  13. Qualifying exams which I need to give to get a job as a dentist in Singapore?
  14. How to get a job after BDS in Dubai having 4 years experience as Dentist?
  15. Is it possible to do internship in Singapore after completing BDS from Bangladesh? Procedure for dental practice in Singapore?
  16. How to get a job in Singapore?
  17. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  18. Am I eligible to work in Singapore having 14 years experience? Am I eligible to study anything there?
29th December 2017, 09:16 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for job in Singapore after BDS with 3 years experience? Which exams to clear for it?

As you said you have completed BDS and also having 3 years of experience and you want to work in Singapore. In order to work in Singapore as a Dentist you need to register at the Singapore Dental Council.

Eligibility criteria for registration at the Singapore Dental Council:-
> You must graduate dental degree from recognized dental university/institute.
> You must has been selected for employment in Singapore as a dentist in any hospital or other institution or dental practice approved by the Council.
> You must have experience which is necessary for practice as a dentist.
> You need to appear for the Qualifying Examination(QE) conducted by the Singapore Dental Council.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?