21st April 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

List of jobs I can apply in India? what's the applying procedure?

which type of job i will get
job in india or abrod i will get or not
send details..

Related Questions:
  1. List of jobs I can apply in India? what's the applying procedure?
  2. Can we get government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  3. How many banks are there in India under government? What is the procedure followed for applying Bank jos?
  4. when is the cpt online exam 2010 and whats it procedure for applying? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of BAMS degree?
  6. List of government colleges offering Aerospace Engineering in India? Procedure to apply?
  7. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  8. Complete information about Air India jobs for Engineer?
  9. Procedure to apply for Government jobs after BDS?
  10. How can I apply for government jobs after passing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the same
  11. List of universities which offer Immunology Diploma course to B.Sc(Medical Microbiology) graduate in India? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for government jobs after B.pharmacy with 68%? Are B.Pharmacy students eligible for Drug inspector post?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying job in Private banks? Am I eligible if I have completed 12th?
  14. What is the criteria for joining the CBI/CID/IB?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for government bank jobs? -- [New]
  16. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Medical Record Sciences in India? Procedure to apply?
  17. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  18. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
30th March 2015, 01:51 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of jobs I can apply in India? what's the applying procedure?

Its a very interesting question, you can get various jobs in India but varie according to your qualification as what is the qualification needed to get that job as for the jobs of-

Clerks, Guards, Safaiwala, Peon, Station Master, Ticket examiner, Ticket collector,Storekeeper, Assistant station master mostly the qualification required is only 12th standard.

And to apply for the post of I.A.S., I.R.S., I.S.S., I.F.S., C.D.S., you should be a graduate.

For the post of Income tax officer, Tax inspector,excise duty and custom duty officer you must be a graduate.

You can apply in SSC for C.P.O., C.G.L. and also L.D.C. and U.D.C. and in I.B. and RAW you also can apply for the post of Sub inspector and Inspector.

Various other jobs are there as-
Canal Patwari
Patwari
J.E. ( Junior engineer)
S.D.O.
S.D.M.
B.D.O.
C.E.O.
Principal
School teacher
Lecturer
Assistant Professor
Professor
engineer

All the post require a different qualification so the qualification that you have gain on that base you can apply for the suitable post. It can never be implement that you are a B.A. graduate and can apply for Engineer post.

So check your qualification and apply for the suited job.
13th May 2015, 02:36 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of jobs I can apply in India? what's the applying procedure?

There are many jobs in India you can apply if you have fullfill the eligibility criteria.

If you can complete Graduation then you can apply for lot of Government job through Exam.

After Graduation you can eligibile to apply these exams:-

Bank PO Exam:- Public Sector Bank through IBPS and SBI P.O. exam one can be appointed as Probationary Officer in Bank.

State PSC Exam:- State Public Service Commission conducts exam through which you can join State Administrative Job in various State Govt. Dept.

UPSC Civil Services Exam:- Union Public Service Commission which conducts Civil Service exam for recruitment to the top administrative post under Central Govt. like IAS/IPS/IRS/IFS/IES etc.

SSC CGL Exam:- Staff Selection Commission conducts exam for recruitment in various posts under Central Govt. Dept.

RRB Exam:- Railway Recruitment Board conducts certain exam for appointment of officers in Railway Dept.

Age limit:-

Age should be between 21 years to 30 years for General category candidates.

3 years age relaxtion for OBC category candidates.

For SC/ST category candidates 5 years age relaxation.

So, there are many jobs you can apply for after Graduation in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?