29th July 2011, 03:53 AM
Skt Nandi

Can I apply for SAIL Exam being a final year candidate of B.Tech in Production Engineering?

I am a last final year student in B.Tech(Production Engineer).Can i apply for SAIL
? reply me as early as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Can final year engineering students apply for SAIL management trainee exam?
  2. Eligibility for SAIL Management Trainee exam?
  3. Am I eligible for SAIL Entrance Exam being a candidate with Industrial & Production background?
  4. Can I apply for SAIL exam after passing B.Tech in computer science and engineering?
  5. Can I apply for MBA entrance exams being a Production Engineering final year student? -- [New]
  6. Is a final year Production Engineering student eligible to apply for GATE in Aerospace Engineering Course?
  7. Can I apply for government job after studying in final year production B.Tech
  8. Internship in TISCO and SAIL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. Sample question papers and tips for preparation for SAIL Mechanical engineering stream exam?
  10. Am I eligible for this year SAIL and BHEL Exams being a candidate of pursuing final year B.E. in Mechatronics?
  11. Eligibility to appear in RRB exam for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year student?
  12. Can i join Indian Army as a soldier if my qualification is 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  14. Sample resumes for me to apply for Jobs being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible for ISRO Exam being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of B.Tech from Electrical Engineering?
  16. Process and eligibility for internship at SAIL?
  17. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Am I eligible fo SAIL Exam being a candidate of going to complete Engineering next year?
29th July 2011, 09:03 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SAIL Exam being a final year candidate of B.Tech in Production Engineering?

Dear Friend

According to SAIL MT advertisement, you are supposed to produce your final
result at the time of Interview.

Therefore, if your B.Tech. will be completed in 2011 then you can apply for
SAIL MT(Tech.) recruitment examination.
If you are going to complete your B.Tech. next year then you can't apply
for the exam.

Refer the SAIL MT Advertisement attached with this message.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SAIL Management Trainee - Full Advertisement 2011.pdf(92.4 KB, 183 views)
29th July 2011, 09:17 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for SAIL Exam being a final year candidate of B.Tech in Production Engineering?

My Friend ,to apply for SAIL Exam you have to compleate your graduation of B. TECH because according to SAIL exam, you have to show your final

But you are the final year syudent and if you completed B.TECH within 2011 then you can apply for SAIL MT(Tech.) recruitment examination.

Otherwise you have to wait for next year.

Best of luck!
29th July 2011, 11:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skt Nandi View Post
I am a last final year student in B.Tech(Production Engineer).Can i apply for SAIL
Dear friend,

final year student are eligible for SAIL exam but you have must completed 60 % in graduation.

you are from production engineering so you are eligible for SAIL exam.

all the best
30th July 2011, 08:16 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Can I apply for SAIL Exam being a final year candidate of B.Tech in Production Engineering?

Dear friend,

Yes, final year student can apply for SAIL exam, there is no confusion in this at all.

Final marks sheet is required at the time of interview.

STUDENT ELIGIBILITY

An eligible student must be a current or incoming CSUSB undergraduate student and a U.S. citizen or permanent resident who meets ONE of the following criteria:

is a low-income student, OR
a first-generation college student (whose parents have not earned a
bachelor's degree)
OR
a student with a disability

Students must also demonstrate a need for the program's academic and advising services.

HOW TO JOIN THE SAIL PROGRAM

Students who believe they meet the above eligibility requirements are asked to come to the SAIL office, located in University Hall, Room 386, to fill out an application and an academic needs assessment form and to schedule an appointment for program orientation.

The enrollment period for the SAIL program is September 1 - September 30 of each academic year. Interested students are encouraged to apply as early as possible during the enrollment period as slots fill up quickly. After that time, only eligible students who enroll in SAIL's college reading course or in one of the SAIL adjunct courses in the Winter or Spring Quarter may be admitted to the program unless space becomes available.

All the best.
30th July 2011, 11:04 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,
Candidates are requested to carefully go through the eligibility criteria mentioned below
before applying Online:
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any of the following disciplines:
i) Mechanical ii) Electrical iii) Metallurgy iv) Chemical v) Electronics &
Telecommunications vi) Instrumentation vii) Civil viii) Ceramics and ix) Computer
Science from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 65% marks in aggregate of
all years/semesters (50% in aggregate for SC/ST candidates). For Computer Science
discipline, those having recognised Master’s Degree in Computer Applications (3-year
course) with minimum 65% marks in the aggregate (50% in aggregate for SC/ST
candidates) are also eligible.
Born not earlier than June 1, 1979 (Upper age limit of 30 years is relaxable by 5
years for SC/ST, by 3 years for OBC candidates and by 10 years for Physically
Handicapped candidates). Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from
1/1/80 to 31/12/89 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.

Yes, You can apply for SAIL exam ... but you have to give the exam in the syllabus of Mechanical engineering.. If you agree to do this.. then you can apply for SAIL exam..
So, go for it...

All the best...
30th July 2011, 12:05 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
yes,you apply for SAIL exam.

*Candidate minimum pass degree graduation
age- 21 to 27 years
but pattern of exam same as other
apptitude,reasoning,general english,general knowledge...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EligibilityM&T.pdf(57.5 KB, 120 views)
30th July 2011, 01:44 PM
ajeetajeet1250

Can I apply for SAIL Exam being a final year candidate of B.Tech in Production Engineering?

Dear Friend

According to SAIL MT advertisement, you are supposed to produce your final

Therefore, if your B.Tech. will be completed in 2011 then you can apply for
SAIL MT(Tech.) recruitment examination.
If you are going to complete your B.Tech. next year then you can't apply
for the exam.

Refer the SAIL MT Advertisement attached with this message.
Attached Files
30th July 2011, 02:13 PM
vivekdas.raja

Smile Re: Can I apply for SAIL Exam being a final year candidate of B.Tech in Production Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skt Nandi View Post
hello,
No you can't apply to it because it requirement is the student must be graduate............
Then only he/she is eligible for SAIL exam........
16th August 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for sail being a student of information technology?
8th October 2018, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir Bsc computer science k students apply Kar Sakte h kya management trainee k liye
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?