18th January 2011, 03:53 PM
shripal

Process to apply for Income tax officer's post after production engineering?

i am engineering student from first year production engineering. i want to become income tax officer after engineering .please tell me process for income tax officer.

18th January 2011, 04:23 PM
prateek tyagi

Default Re: Process to apply for Income tax officer's post after production engineering?

You can check the process and eligiblity for becoming a incometax officer at this site.
www.indiaadmissions.com
1st March 2011, 11:10 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Process to apply for Income tax officer's post after production engineering?

Hello Sripal,

The eligibility to apply for the Income Tax Officer's exam is that the candidate should have a degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Also the candidate should not exceed 25 years of age at the time of applying for the exam.

The SSC or Staff Selection Commission conducts this exam every year for the recruitment to various posts income-Tax/Excise Inspectors sector.

So apply according to the notification of this exam from the SSC. Generally this publication comes out in the month of may/june.

Good luck!!
14th July 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi
m neha i have completed ma btech in electronics & communication....i want to become a income tax officer so plz tell me wht is the procedure & how i can aply for this
15th July 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

what subject should a student opt in 1 and 2 if he/she wishes 2 become an income tax officer?
18th July 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

hai ,
i am suganya . i finished bcom (ca) , i want to become income tax officer pls tell whatare the steps to join the it dept
2nd August 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi
m vipul i have completed ma b.sc. in math ....i want to become a income tax officer so plz tell me wht is the procedure & how i can aply for this
5th October 2011, 05:55 PM
jevirsinh

Hello

definitely you are eligible for Income Tax Officer Exam
which is conducted by The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) .
However,there are some Eligibility criteria such as:
1.Qualification:
a)you should have any degree of a recognized University, or equivalent.
as you have done graduation in B.Com ,so you are positively eligible.
2.Age: Your age should not be not less than 18 years and not greater than 27 years as well as for the post of Inspector of Income Tax.
3.Physical Standards (Minimum)
a)Height :157.5cm
b)Chest :81cm ,fully expanded with a minimum expansion of 5 cm
c)Physical Test:
i)Walking:1600 meters in 15 minutes
ii)Cycling:8 Km in 30 minutes

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?