29th July 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for ICWAI course after completion of B.Com?

How to apply in icwa after B.COM?

31st July 2012, 10:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for ICWAI course after completion of B.Com?

ICWAI course involves three stages. You can apply for Intermediate level course after B.Com. A graduate will get exemption from foundation course in ICWAI. You need to qualify intermediate level along with practical training. On clearing this level you need to apply for final course in ICWAI.
1st August 2012, 02:24 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to apply in icwa after B.COM?
Once you have completed your Bachelors Degree program in Commerce or any other discipline, you become eligible to directly enroll for the Intermediate Stage of the Cost and Work Accountancy course by getting complete exemption from the Foundation Course.

In order to apply for the same, all you need to do is to obtain the prospectus from your nearest ICWAI Regional Council. The cost of the prospectus cum application form is Rs.200 only. Depending upon the state you belong to, you will have to send the application form to the designated ICWAI Regional Council. To see the complete list along with the correspondence address of the regional councils and for all other information regarding the Cost and Work Accountancy course, Click Here.

The Cost and Work Accountancy, apart from Foundation and Intermediate Course, also comprise of the following stages:
  • Management Training
  • Computer Training
  • Final Course

Complete information can be obtained from the link provided above.
29th January 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

may i know the total fees of completion of this course after mba finance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?