6th September 2012, 12:04 AM
Pankajpandey2668

How to get a government job after passing B.Tech? I am a student of electronics engineering

Sir , i am a student of electronics engineering . Sir i want to know about all entrance exam after b.tech to get a government job and elgiblity criteria for them.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after passing electronics engineering from diploma?
  2. What should I do after passing B.Tech? I am a final year student in electronics and communication
  3. Government jobs for electronics engineering graduated student?
  4. What are the steps to be followed to become Meteorologist?
  5. Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student
  6. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  7. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  8. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. How to get a government job after passing mechanical engineering with 75% aggregate
  10. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  11. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
  13. What are the courses that I can opt after passing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student? -- [New]
  15. What are the job opportunity after B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  16. Which job will be available for freshers after B.Tech in government sector for girls? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering student
  17. How to get a job after passing B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  18. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Electronics Engineering from Northern Indian Engineering College
29th January 2013, 03:08 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after passing B.Tech? I am a student of electronics engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pankajpandey2668 View Post
Sir , i am a student of electronics engineering . Sir i want to know about all entrance exam after b.tech to get a government job and elgiblity criteria for them.
After passing you BTECH, you need to apply for the GATE exams
GATE exams are conducted by IIT
GATE scores are required to apply for the PSU companies jobs.
Next GATE exams would be held in January 2014
You just need to be a BE/BTECH pass toa pply for the GATE exams

Also you can apply for the UPSC conducted Engineering services exams.
Minimum eligibilty to apply for this Exam is BE/BTECH pass
Age should be between 21 and 30 years

You can also apply for the BSNL JTO exams
Maximum age to apply is 30 years

You can also apply for the IT Officer Scale 1 jobs in Banks
Maximum age to apply is 35 years
IBPS conducts this exams on behalf of 20 Nationalised banks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?